Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami Birmingham  (Read 1297 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline billyjo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - just off the Bristol Road, nowhere nearby to park,all available spaces say resident parking only, was about to cancel the booking but ended up parking on the pavement.  Modern flat, quite clean.

Fee - £100 1 hour

The girl - Petite, cute, skinny, friendly

Had some free time and after looking through AW my first couple of choices weren't answering so decided to give Sami a try.  After endlessly looking for a parking space I ended up parking on the pavement.  When I first entered the flat I thought I'd made a good choice.  We both stripped off and she is quite tiny.  I wouldn't call her pretty but found her to be cute.  Breasts a small handful, look half decent but when you grab them they deflate into nothing.  Can see sag/stretch marks on breasts when she's lying down.  Started off exploring each others bodys, then requested oral with condom, she did say she only does oral with condom which doesn't affect me.  Oral was okay, then decided to move onto sex.  she asked what position, I asked for Doggy and she said I have to be gently and not too deep.  Ruined the punt for me, I'm only average size but she can't take dick at all.  Mish was same thing, same for reverse cowgirl so couldn't really get going.  In the end i asked if I could cum over her tits, she said she doesn't do this.  I told her there's no way I can cum from sex just putting the tip in.  She then said she will put some hand tissues over her stomach and I can cum on the tissue.  Ended up blasting her on the neck and chin as some form of compensation.  in and out in 50 minutes.

She was friendly and welcoming, pussy looked and smelt clean although she doesn't allow fingers.  She does like talking a lot which I don't particularly mind. 

No way I would return, better off having a wank.

Offline Billy no mates

There was a time she was on my HL, but she started getting a few more negs.

Thanks for letting us know her service hasnt been improved.

Sorry you had a shit time

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review Billyjo and confirming my fears  :dash:

She is my type but has 9 Negatives also very limited services and as you said has had kids so is not tight.

:drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that billyjo thanks for the review.

Was considering her recently until I read the previous negative review which put me right off.

Hope you have a better one next time out  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

Sorry it was crap but thanks for saving me (and others) time and money. Sounds like she's no longer in the right job.