Author Topic: Horny Patricia - Walsall  (Read 928 times)


7 review(s) for Horny-Patricia (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bob26

External Link/Members Only

Found myself a long way North in Walsall with time to kill and not much cash. Called Patricia for the £40 for half an hour offer. How bad could it be?

Good directions, easy to park. I phoned and she gave me the house number. Small terraced house. Reasonable nick.

Her profile is reasonably accurate and she looks like the photos in the main gallery. Not unattractive, but hard looking and a slightly saggy body and boobs. Her nipples are an inch long and became hard easily. Probably her best feature.

She made me take my shoes off, then upstairs to the bedroom. She didn’t say much, and when she did speak, she seemed to “bark” in an Eastern European accent. Told me where to put my clothes and we both undressed. I gave her £40 of my hard earned.

She told me exactly where to lie down on the bed (other side of mattress had broken springs  :lol: )
She sat next to me, perched on the end of the bed and started to work on my cock with her hand. Not much interest or eye contact shown. Not the slightest hint of intimacy. As soon as there was hardness, on with the condom and OW commenced. To be honest, I was just going with the flow and her routine. Her demeanour suggested that resistance was futile. The OW was OK, but not particularly inspiring. When she was ready, she asked me where I wanted her. On top. So she mounted me in cowgirl and fucked me quite well with some good variety. She put her tits in my face and I chewed her nipples which was nice. Again no eye contact, in fact she was looking away.

After a bit, she suggested doggy and told me to stand alongside the bed. She presented her pussy and then guided me in. I was in control for a good ten minutes of doggy. She uttered the odd moan, but got fed up after a bit. When she thought I was coming, she started some unconvincing dirty talk. It was then that I noticed she had her phone on the bed in front of her and was looking at texts as I was fucking her. At least I wasn’t too much of a distraction. I continued pounding away until I came in the condom. That got her attention, although only to tell me to be quiet because the bedroom window was open!

She handed me some wipes and took them away when she was done. We got dressed in virtual silence and she went back to her phone. My feeble attempts at conversation were met with more barks.

Downstairs we went, I put my shoes on and out into the night air, feeling a little bemused, but pleasantly spent.

What can I say? I suppose this was a £40 pump and dump and so it was fine. I could almost find it in me to give it a neutral...

...nah  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 10:19:11 pm by Bob26 »