Author Topic: Li Massage Coventry  (Read 1738 times)

Offline vindici

External Link/Members Only

This was a great punt. I'm not a choosy man, and look primarily for Value for Money, and Li certainly was that.

Very good communication, clear about what times she was available, and stuck to the time we had agreed on.

I was there a little early so I had a saveloy from the local chippy as an extra bonus  :P

Was ushered in and into the back room.

Classic massage parlour lighting, with a massage bench set up in the middle.

Li herself was as everyone has described. An older oriental lady, not much in the looks or body department, and wearing regular clothes.

I went for the 30mins option for £25.

I like a firm massage, and she delivered, plenty of teasing and attention to the right places.

The HE was great, and to be honest, if I still lived in Coventry I could easily become a regular.

All in all, for those that like a good massage with a hand shandy, Li is worth a punt.

Odd Job

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Stapler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3,786
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Did she put her phone down?


She uses her other hand to wank you off while she is taking the call.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

MarcT

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

She uses her other hand to wank you off while she is taking the call.

 :lol: :lol:   :D   Stapler is correct. I kid you not, she has actually done that to me. She was making her apologies just when I shot a load.  :blush:

The quest continues

MarcT

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review Vindici.  :drinks:

She is popular though, but great VFM. Have to agree if I lived in Coventry I would be there daily  :sarcastic:

The quest continues

Offline Indigo

:lol: :lol:   :D   Stapler is correct. I kid you not, she has actually done that to me. She was making her apologies just when I shot a load.  :blush:

The quest continues

Lol she does do that but I've seen her at short notice a couple of times so I guess she's handled my call while handling another punters cock. She seems to be able to multi task. On another note I have now seen Nancy and I think Li edges it (if you excuse the pun) in terms of cock handling skills but Nancy is easier on the eye and didn't seem to mind when I gripped her ass for balance during the massage. Review to follow as soon as I can......

Online mr.bluesky

Lol she does do that but I've seen her at short notice a couple of times so I guess she's handled my call while handling another punters cock. She seems to be able to multi task. On another note I have now seen Nancy and I think Li edges it (if you excuse the pun) in terms of cock handling skills but Nancy is easier on the eye and didn't seem to mind when I gripped her ass for balance during the massage. Review to follow as soon as I can......

Very little to choose between Li and Nancy IMO ,Nancy is slightly more expensive but on recent visits I have managed to slip my hand inside her jumper and have a  nice feel of her tit. Nancy tends to dress a bit dowdy compared to Li. My one regret is not having a four hand massage off them when they used to work together   :dash: Li does sometime answer the phone during the massage where as Nancy doesn't .
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:11:33 pm by mr.bluesky »

Odd Job

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Odd Job

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest