Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: daniell-sexy6969 - Bradford  (Read 1317 times)

1 review(s) for daniell-sexy6969 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline R44chopperboy

New to this so please stick with me. Met up with daniell-sexy6969 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and fair to say disappointed. Comms ok but took some time for her to answer to see if she was free. Got to the house (area ok but felt a little unsure about my car as was pretty dark in a car park opposite). Daniell answered the door in a black slip and nothing underneath. Friendly enough but the room was a complete dive and absolutely stank of cigarette smoke. Did the paperwork for half and hour and good deep kissing (if you don't mind smokey breath) and then straight onto the old man OW. Decent blow job, gave her a bit of a lick myself (which she liked) then on with the mac and away we go. Pumped away in all positions then shot the lot in her mouth (didn't swallow). Seen her before when she worked at Angels and she was always a good punt then. Takes it up the arse if you ask too and can be very filthy if you want it. Also likes girls and genuine bi.

She has clearly let herself go but good chassis all the same if a little lacking in the looks department. Clearly on drugs or something as before I left I noticed evidence on a table.

Offline HudzLad

Cheers for the warning. Another reason to avoid (BB being #1)!!!

Offline haggis007

thanks for sharing,sounds dreadfull.....

Kinky Foxx

Hey chopper,

" gave her a bit of a lick "

That is not something I would do with a known and advertisted BareBacker.
Substitute dick for mouth and you may see my fears.  Makes reaching for the condoms a bit redundant.  Just a thought!... :bomb:

Offline R44chopperboy

Fair shout there Kinky I hadn't noticed that on her profile. Had I done then there is no way I would have gone anywhere near her. Pleased i did the review now so all can see.

Online bozzo63

:hi: i had coms with this 1 late 2017 no bb or unprotected sex on aw at the time but when i asked was there extras in the price for anything she said bb £60 and that was the end of the coms from me  :thumbsdown: 

Offline Zeusthedoc

this site is priceless - she came up in a search for me...
no bb or unprotected listed, but the warnings here are brilliant!