Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Starr - Houghton Regis  (Read 667 times)

5 review(s) for Rachel Starr (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Moneyshow

Much much bigger than i expected, and in truth didnt float my boat, she was facially pretty though.

Her flat was filthy, stained sheets, i was given the choice of on the stained bed or on the couch with a blanket on. I chose the couch.

She made it clear at the outset that she was only doing BJs at the moment, but tbh i dont think i would have had sex anyway (which is saying something). £30 for 15 minutes , extra £5 for OWO.

OWO was given with great gusto, but far too noisy for my liking and i dont think she was taking it that deep, had to help out after 10 minutes, the constant noise like a demented dog was doing my head in so i furiously wanked off, grabbed as many tissues and wipes and cleaned up as much as possible (no shower offered, not that i could stay any longer) and i was covered in her spit.

Not a pleasant experience that i hope to ever repeat, ive seen BBWs before but this one coupled with her surroundings made it truly awful.

Location is Houghton Regis (LU5) easy to find off the M1.

External Link/Members Only