Author Topic: Amanda.29 - Birmingham (Old Review)  (Read 951 times)


16 review(s) for AMANDA.29 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Overyonder

Again she's not back but I'm writing a review for when I saw her when she was active. No links as they can't be found.

My first punt and I would still say it was one of my best. 1 hour for £80 and no hidden extras if I remember correctly.

Got to Masshouse and wasn't sure what to expect. Knock on door and a 5'8 ish woman opens up. She was very pretty and welcoming. Offered me water and I accepted. Got started and asked for owo. She was good but not as good as her friend Blond Lia.

Owo carries on for some time as she plays some crap music in the background and it was an enjoyable experience. I want to move on so I signal her to get the condom. Slip it on and shes riding me first. Very good or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me as it's been so long and nostalgia.

Move on to missionary and I give her some light choking which seems to turn her on as she gets a little wetter (from what I could tell from thrusting). Go into doggy and finish there.

Get a little massage as we wait for round two. Second round and I put another condom on and start in doggy where I left of. She then gets off and gets into another position (not gonna act like I know which one it was). Carry on and then I ask her for CIM. She sucks me off and takes a load into her mouth. Goes out to spit it out I think and comes back, takes of my condom and wipes me clean.

Overall positive. One of my best experiences and very friendly. All requests were fulfilled and she was clean. She was very good to look at.

Offline Wood2017

Unless i'm losing the plot how/why was the condom taken off AFTER you'd finished in her mouth??  :unknown:

Confusion regarding the above aside, she sounds a decent punt.

Offline Overyonder

Unless i'm losing the plot how/why was the condom taken off AFTER you'd finished in her mouth??  :unknown:

Confusion regarding the above aside, she sounds a decent punt.

Sorry! I've been writing all my first reviews and it seems I haven't been as intricate in the details. Yes I did take it off beforehand  :P