I am a bit cautious now as I've heard she might be mtf??
Yeah,

, I did have her on my HL for a while in the past, but a few comments on this issue put me off.
From what I can tell though, opinions seem to be a mixed on this.

For all I know though, I could have fucked a few WGs in the past who might have been post-ops. To be frank, whilst I wouldn't exactly be happy about it, it wouldn't actually particularly bother me all that much, as long as I'd enjoyed myself, I don't actually see a particular reason to care. It is a prossie I'm fucking afterall, I'm not looking to marry the whore.
That being said, I don't condone dishonesty on the issue, fucking a woman is what I would want, especially if the prossie is advertising herself as such.
I guess it's always a possibility with oriental WGs. That, and the risk of B&S. Shame, as I do very much like oriental women. But their WGs do so know how to make me hesitant..
Having my knob sprayed with anti-bacterial spray doesn't sound awfully appealing neither. WTF?!

And I thought baby wipes were annoying.
