Haven't been active in a while but I've had a few punts and thought I'd contribute with some reviews (even though some wg's aren't active). First review.
External Link/Members OnlyWent by 'Mahi' when I went to see her more than a few months back. Place was an apartment in town and looked decentish. 30 mins for £60 OWO included.
Phoned up an operator and told her who I wanted to see and any requests. I got to the apartment and she came down to greet me.
She was actually quite pretty but I had my suspicions she wasn't actually Pakistani. I know some words and tried to engage with her but she totally didn't understand, so I reckon she's a Rom or EE girl. One of my dress requests also weren't filled as she claimed she didn't have it. Her body was quite decent too but I also think she's had a kid.
Had a shower before I came so went straight into it. She started with owo which wasn't very good but wasn't terrible either. I asked her to put a headscarf on as its a kink of mine and she found some little scarf to do it. Owo carried on for a bit and then I signalled to move on.
Jimmy on and hang on a minute here! She wanted me to go in dry with no lube. I asked her if she had any and she got a bit jumpy and said we don't need lube (Ok then). Went in and was going at it missionary and was a bit dry at the start and got better after a little while of going at it. Switch over to doggy and everything seems fine, no obnoxious moaning either just soft pants.
Go to sit down on the bed with my back up against the headboard. Get her to ride me facing me while I was sucking on her tits. I had to touch my cock a few times to put it back in and notice a weird smell. We're nearing the end here of the time and she's riding but this smell is getting to me. Wasn't fishermans harbour but a worse variant where I don't know what it was.
Push through it so I can finish and get out of there to have a nice shower when I get home.
Overall Neutral as she fulfilled all requests there and then and weren't too bad looks or action wise. Not positive because of hygiene issues and wasn't actually Pakistani. Clock watched as well.