Author Topic: Louise - tattooed and pierced - Rotherham  (Read 8089 times)


3 review(s) for Curvychloe bbw (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline jakeh

External Link/Members Only

32 year old female plus sized, tattooed and pierced massage therapist.




Messaged on Kik, not too sure of her schedule but was available at the time I mentioned
and gave me address before I set off. Was a bit nervous as I normally use girls from other
sites but there are scams on those too so fuck it...

Humble area which I am familiar with and for the most part quite safe, just use caution on
the approach as the roads are narrow and cars are all over so don't be looking at your GPS
too much. Easy to find house in the dark if need be. Parked on the street, there were
spaces here and there. Went to the back door and knocked. House is clean and tidy.


No beating about the bush she has some ham on her bones so if you aren't for that then jog on.
Dressed in a black negligee she has a pretty face and wonderful friendly nature I felt at ease
with right away. Advert says 32 and I would say that is correct and she is around 5'9. Several
tattoos all over her body and piercings you'll keep on finding  :D Not huge boobs but a handful.

Went upstairs which like the downstairs is clean. Has a massage table next to the bed but went
for the bed massage. Simple rub down while we chatted, I booked 30 minutes so wanted to see
how it went so I turned over she carried on massaging then worked the old lad. We ended up
cuddling and having a smooch then we were quite into each other she had some rubbers nearby
so I slipped one on and had a lovely fuck in a few positions which she was enjoying herself. My
party popper string was almost ready to be pulled, I yanked off the rubber and let her suck me
and not long after I let my streamers go over her face, mouth and boobs.  Cleaned up and
headed off. Didn't look at the clock but don't think she did.


£40 is a billy bargain for what took place but she said she will put her prices up eventually.

Some might not like a BBW as much as some blokes. Personality is big thing for me
and I enjoyed what took place so all in all I have no problem giving her a POSITIVE review


NEGaz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline thekingreturns

great review... from the pics posted she looks tasty and not overly big

Cheers OP

Offline Loves Lingam

Been talking to this lass on KiK too - just trying to get a time and date sorted.

Will try a bit harder now.

Offline jakeh

She has got to be up around a size 20. Just noticed the pics actually and they are her but she is larger.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
For 40 notes that sounds a cracking punt  :hi:

Surprised you say size 20, the pics on the other thread must be very well taken. She looks a bonny lass though.

Cheers for the review.

NEGaz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Her pics look good. She doesn't look a size 20

Offline jakeh

She is bigger than the pic.  Plenty of ham on those bones.

Offline TomTank

where are photos / other thread?

Offline Porkyporky


Offline Anavrin94

can anyone share her kik with me? Really wanted to book one in but it appears the post on CL has been flagged  :thumbsdown:

Offline eitzam

Her kik is "relaxingmassagebylou".

Offline Anavrin94


Offline Newtothisstuff

Shows as the Craigslist page flagged for removal

Offline Anavrin94

Shows as the Craigslist page flagged for removal

Just to let you know, I’ve spoke to her this afternoon on the kik I was given on this thread and she’s still doing massages, she said she has no idea why it’s been flagged  :thumbsup:

Offline gfeman

The ad has been flagged is there another way of contacting her other than kik?

Offline donnybob

The ad has been flagged is there another way of contacting her other than kik?

She has changed her advert and reposted
External Link/Members Only

Offline Andyjsmith82

Hi anyone know her new kik as I tried the one on here but says not in use. Any ideas ??

Offline donnybob

Hi anyone know her new kik as I tried the one on here but says not in use. Any ideas ??

I sent her a message on her new kik 2 days ago it hasn't even been delivered, so it looks like she has gone, if she does  reply I will let you know on here

Offline jakeh

Just noticed she changed her Kik name to say she has a new account but don't know it 😕

Offline donnybob

Just noticed she changed her Kik name to say she has a new account but don't know it 😕

That new name on her kik I just assumed was the new name but keeping the old log in, obviously she hasn't which is why mine has not been delivered

Offline jakeh

External Link/Members Only

Connected thru her new advert. Available a few evenings.
Apparently she has issues with a weird fucker of a punter who keeps messaging her from different accounts and showing up to her house without invitation.

Offline Andyjsmith82


Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I tried to organise a booking with her last week. I contacted her on KIK after reading her advert before it was taken down; things looked good and we exchanged a few messages, had a booking sorted out with a time and she doesn't reply back that morning, I think I may have been blocked, I've no idea what happened but my 2 messages haven't been read since, she is definitely my type so I felt disappointed more than anything else.

Offline Night-Owl

I turned up to the address, realised I knew someone a few doors down and legged it!  :sarcastic:

Offline Loves Lingam

I've noticed that she seems to be on AW now under inkedBBW.

Link is here

External Link/Members Only


Offline secretjones


Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I've noticed that she seems to be on AW now under inkedBBW.

Link is here

External Link/Members Only
I could be wrong, but I don't think it is.  I've not seen either girl though.

Offline jakeh


That's not her but £15 for a wank isn't bad.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
I tried to organise a booking with her last week. I contacted her on KIK after reading her advert before it was taken down; things looked good and we exchanged a few messages, had a booking sorted out with a time and she doesn't reply back that morning, I think I may have been blocked, I've no idea what happened but my 2 messages haven't been read since, she is definitely my type so I felt disappointed more than anything else.

Reads like a red card to me MrAK.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Reads like a red card to me MrAK.  :dash: :dash:
No it isn't. She did get back to me. I just haven't managed to sort anything out yet, I'm quite busy with work so have limited time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
No it isn't. She did get back to me. I just haven't managed to sort anything out yet, I'm quite busy with work so have limited time.

That makes a big difference.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hope she's worth it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline eitzam

I've noticed that she seems to be on AW now under inkedBBW.

Link is here

External Link/Members Only

Was interested until I saw that some of that one's photos (who's not Louise AFAICT) strongly imply she does BB.

Tyeboy72

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What is her latest kik or mobile number

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
What is her latest kik or mobile number
Mind your own business.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Mind your own business.

Well "said" MrAK sir.  :hi: :hi:

Made me chuckle.  :cool: :cool:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Well "said" MrAK sir.  :hi: :hi:

Made me chuckle.  :cool: :cool:
It don't seem right from a one post wonder.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
It don't seem right from a one post wonder.

I agree it ain't right.  :hi: :hi:

It's up to the lass to give a punter her number.....

....unless she openly and publicly advertises it for everyone/anyone to see then it's fair game as she ain't kept it private.

Offline Martinx

Correct me if I'm wrong - hasn't Craiglist stopped taking ads from WGs? Hence hers keeps disappearing?

Tyeboy72

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don't be rude guys. A kik would be fine

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Don't be rude guys. A kik would be fine

FUCK OFF !!!

That's rude.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Correct me if I'm wrong - hasn't Craiglist stopped taking ads from WGs? Hence hers keeps disappearing?
Exactly. It's no longer public information.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Don't be rude guys. A kik would be fine

Nobody is being rude - it's just par for the course, you've made 2 posts. You can't expect people to fall over themselves to help you out.

It's a bit like walking into a pub and expecting the regulars to buy you a pint.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Nobody is being rude - it's just par for the course, you've made 2 posts. You can't expect people to fall over themselves to help you out.

It's a bit like walking into a pub and expecting the regulars to buy you a pint.

Be lucky to get out in one piece unless it was handled very tactfully.  :D :D

Tyeboy72

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It was just a polite question, no real need for the faceless keyboard warriors to show contempt.  Just ignore it if you don't like it
 No need to make a newbie feel uncomfortable

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
It was just a polite question, no real need for the faceless keyboard warriors to show contempt.  Just ignore it if you don't like it
 No need to make a newbie feel uncomfortable

Really.....don't believe you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wonder who you were before you got banned.  :unknown: :unknown:

Tyeboy72

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Serious dude. Been reading for years decided to join cos this girl interests me, I have her old kik but not the new one. Check my ip address

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Serious dude. Been reading for years decided to join cos this girl interests me, I have her old kik but not the new one. Check my ip address
So you have her old Kik, but failed to arrange a booking?  :bomb:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Serious dude. Been reading for years decided to join cos this girl interests me, I have her old kik but not the new one. Check my ip address

Suggest you get some reviews up then fella and gain some credibility.  ;) ;)

You'll find we may be a much more accommodating lot once you've bought a round.  :drinks: :drinks: