Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alina_latina Hounslow  (Read 482 times)

1 review(s) for Andresssa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline puntmiester

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

After 2 super hot birds at that latina house (that have now moved on) i decided to try the next one

Total farce - size 16 probably. 4/10 face. definitely not the girl in the pics

rushed service... i don't even know where to start . if i recount it, it'll just make me upset..

..why i didn't walk as soon as she opened the door i don't know (no wait i do know, i had my guard down as the last 2 times i went in blind i was pleasantly surprised)

Positive

big tits

polite i guess

no maid to deal with

negatives

not same person as pictures (maybe 15 years ago)

size 16

rushed

premium prices for what should have been a hounslow romanian fee of £45

poor english

blatant bait and switch

thoughts

There are plenty of guys that like a massive arse and tits.  some of these women advertise on adult work for high prices, so why lie?

I think the other girls left and whoever is running that house is desperate. only reason i can think of for them allowing this to ruin their rep of being a decent establishment

shame

Stortford

It's like gambling mate got lucky twice luck always runs out.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP........Ive enjoyed 4 Mexicanas in Hounslow same address?......you reviewed one......notice while Natalia has gone to Camden £180 PH (lol)....these girls are £140PH plus lots and lots of extras........IMO they have priced themselves to the point of very poor value....and this SP size 16 £140+++....lol........

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntmiester

thanks for the review OP........Ive enjoyed 4 Mexicanas in Hounslow same address?......you reviewed one......notice while Natalia has gone to Camden £180 PH (lol)....these girls are £140PH plus lots and lots of extras........IMO they have priced themselves to the point of very poor value....and this SP size 16 £140+++....lol........

yes all same house, hence why i was caught off guard by this last one