Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most expensive / Cheapest AdultWork girl  (Read 21212 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Keen Punter

External Link/Members Only one appears to value herself more highly. Double the rates of the previous one.

softlad

External Link/Members Only one appears to value herself more highly. Double the rates of the previous one.

Can't believe you got me again...... :( 

She obviously can't want any bookings at those rates.
Now if she was realistic and say £100ph, well ........ :music:

Mancspunter

Christ are you renting by the lb or by the hour?

Simple

Christ are you renting by the lb or by the hour?
If it were per pound you'd have to be pretty rich, or win the lottery to afford her...

Keen Punter

External Link/Members Only has to be the cheapest on Adultwork.

£85 for an overnight and she offers a 2 girl with Pussycat. Check out the 2 of them together in her gallery.

Offline Stiltskin

£85 for an overnight and she offers a 2 girl with Pussycat. Check out the 2 of them together in her gallery.

This one is £250 for an overnight, but she is a fair bit younger than yours ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

James999

How can she be that fat and big all over and yet have small tits  :scare:

In the First image her belly acts like a protective flap draped over her cunt  :scare:

frank

I see she does not offer outdoor fun.  Maybe it's because every time she's tried it in the past, Greenpeace have come along and tried to cover her in oil and push her back in the ocean...

Offline Stiltskin

How can she be that fat and big all over and yet have small tits  :scare:

In the First image her belly acts like a protective flap draped over her cunt  :scare:

It never seizes to amaze me what can be found on AW. Would even a BBW lover go for that? I don't think so.

haroldthebarrel

What about kinkydirtybitch! A grand an hour, or nigh on ten grand over night. Now that's expensive! Oh, and I checked her private gallery once,and ticked the box to alert me of updates.Big mistake,got Emails bout every 20 mins. What is she a photographer?   

Womble

Why did I even read this thread... please give me back my 10 minutes of my life plus I nearly threw up when viewing the links.   Welcome to the wonderful world of punting I guess.

Drinxonme

Visited these ladies a couple of years ago. Several problems, but the biggest one was that there were kids of around 10 years old waiting to get into the flat, and one of the girls was missing most of the time. Didn't seem interested at all, but that could be me!