Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Guila Sanchez - Wood Green/Tottenham  (Read 1467 times)

2 review(s) for Guila Sanchez (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ThighRider

External Link/Members Only   /  External Link/Members Only

The first 3 photos are definitely of her possibly after using a hair straightener and possibly in better days, bedroom the same. Body in good shape but not as buff as photos. Face, influenced by time.

Needed to splat. Spent time looking around & research (as one does). Called confirmed hourly rate. Anal play listed but said 'ohhhh noo' so off the menu. Not even sure there's a common consensus on what Anal Play is, I was hoping to give some gentle minimal penetration.

Comms were a bit weak. Post Code received. Showered, as one does. Made my way down there. Junction A10/Lordship Lane, residential street, odd door property layout, probably house conversion to 2 flats, front doors close together, it were dark so took a few seconds to hit the correct doorbell. Took her a while to open door. On the main road at end of road there were some people milling about that had gone by the time I retraced my steps. Not the sort of place one should go to late at night.

Door opens, dressed in black lingerie  :thumbsup:. Up to master bedroom. Doors to other 2 rooms shut, no idea if shares flat with other WGs  :( , I always like to know what the other WGs are like  :hi:.

Low lights. Confirmed price for the hour, asked for owo, the blank 'no-English good' expression appeared and I looked at her as if to say 'you must be asked the same thing 10 times-a-day', eventually she wanted another 20 which I didn't have. She offers owo for the same price agreed for half hour. I was fine with this as really it were her bum I was initially interested in which was off the menu, and it were owo I went along to get. I don't bother with FK/DFK etc

Paperwork out of the way, on my back. Not seen her use mouthwash, fair enough she may have used it before letting me in. Doesn't offer to wipe me (this is where things can come back and bite you in the ass later).

She has a fantastic technique. Not rough at all, silky smooth both with hands and tongue, to give you an idea of what it were like with her tongue, she might have been a St.Bernard or Alsatian in a former life. She went right down to the base and there were some ball-sucking. I told her I was going to cum and she just kept going even after I popped.

I asked to wash and was shown to the bathroom. Nice clean flat and clean bathroom. Went back to her room and she was expecting me to go again,but I only pop once and I had issues with her not wiping me and how could I ask to see in her mouth.

Would I go again? Yes, but there is a question-mark with hygiene  :thumbsdown:. Even though I washed it in her bathroom, I dowsed it in surgical spirit as soon as I was back home, felt like fire  :scare:, hopefully not too late either  :dash:.

What is Anal Play?????

Online tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

Hmm ... she's cheap ... probably good for a local P&D, I reckon :unknown:

Offline occasionalpunter

local and hard to find many decent punts around here, VFM too looks like. might give this a go. thanks OP.

Offline Bassman

Not doing it for me but I’d be Interetested to hear if anyone discovers other WG’s working from here. Hopefully more my type.