Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Donna, Hersham Surrey  (Read 4201 times)

4 review(s) for Massagebydonna (0 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline ej1979

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First post, so hopefully doing it right.  :unknown:

I visited Donna about a month ago, I was attracted to her profile for the reason she reminded of that sexy milf teacher you'd whose legs you'd stare at in class.

Communication: Via efficient via SMS. Then asks to call so she can park you. I parked had initially parked a distance away, but she asked me to get my car, as she likes to take note of the number plate. Understandable, but made me feel a little uneasy.

Location: I might be a bit of a snob, but the flats were pretty grim from the outside, I felt a little put off, almost to the point of turning away, but persisted anyway. The flat itself was OK inside, massage table in the middle of a lounge.

The Girl (lady): As nice as Donna was, she really isn't a representation of the images on AW :thumbsdown: . Much much older, and bigger than stated. Pleasant enough, but really not what I had envisioned. Personality wise she was very nice, calm, and relaxing demeanour, she could tell I was a little nervous (first punt), but put me at ease. I was still having second thoughts, but had gone out my way and was a little stressed, so thought I'd lay down and enjoy the massage.

Experience: Told to strip down and straight onto the massage table face down. Music playing, think some vapour machine bursting out poofs of smelly fragrance. Started the massage on my back and shoulders, moving down to my legs, a few clips of the old sack and my bum, which was nice. Her technique was excellent. I've had a lot of massages in my time (no HE) and it was up there, I even forgot the disappointment of Donna's looks/physique. I didn't try touching, didn't want to... and didn't think it was on offer - I also didn't ask her to reveal breasts, probably a good thing she stayed dressed. After a while, she asked me to roll over onto my back and I had a rager. She continued to massage my chest and then legs, before getting to the boy. Her HJ technique was fantastic, long oily strokes, lots of attention to balls too. I had to ask her to stop, as I didn't want to cum straight away, bought myself only a few extras seconds before then exploding all over my stomach. She promptly cleaned up, then offered me a shower. Bathroom, and shower OK, didn't feel rushed, had a glass of water and a quick chat, she was nice enough. I think I even tipped.

Verdict: As a previous reviewer left said, the massage and HE were positive, but the lady just wasn't what was on the tin so giving it a Neutral review. Excellent service, just poorly packaged. It was my first punt, so I have little to put it up against, but I'm very skeptical about my next one - think I'll steer clear of the 'milf' variety. I would not return (despite the fantastic HJ).

I hope that helps, please let me know if I've done anything wrong review-wise. I find the reviews on here very helpful (long time lurker) and the honesty that comes from it would be the thing that influences my next go.

Offline Dblondon

I saw Donna last year when I moved into the area. Should have posted, apologies to all.

Previous poster has it spot on, Donna is a lovely woman who gives great massage and HE, but she's a lot older than the photos. Personal preference etc, but I didn't return.

I also subsequently saw her in Brooklands M&S some months later...which was weird.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Excellent first review.

Had her on a hot list awhile back when she was called Ellie but never visited as a bit of a trek for me. Probably won't visit now if as stated by yourself and a previous reviewer she is a bit older and larger than her photos but will not rule her out completely if the actual massage is as good as you say.

Although I must admit being told where to park and having my car reg number written down is not something I feel comfortable with. If I visit I would park up a short distance away, ring her and say I just got out of a cab which has now gone.  :D

Online Waterhouse

An "alluring" ad for those that may prefer massage with HE, but the pics are of a much younger Ellie/Donna and representative of howmshe is now.  I would not return despite her being a nice person as I do prefer a younger, good looking lady to be pressing the buttons.

Offline ej1979

Excellent first review.

Had her on a hot list awhile back when she was called Ellie but never visited as a bit of a trek for me. Probably won't visit now if as stated by yourself and a previous reviewer she is a bit older and larger than her photos but will not rule her out completely if the actual massage is as good as you say.

Although I must admit being told where to park and having my car reg number written down is not something I feel comfortable with. If I visit I would park up a short distance away, ring her and say I just got out of a cab which has now gone.  :D

Thanks for the feedback :)

Online Waterhouse

Apologies.... I  meant "not representative of how she is now".

Fat fingers.