Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Horny Maya Edmonton Green - Average  (Read 721 times)

3 review(s) for xx Sexy_Maya xx (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline CogCog

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 mins

Comms - Were generally decent from what I can remember, but she did have a problem confirming the intiial time with me properly complaining that I hadn't 'confirmed', but I resecduled for an hour later so I wasn't too annoyed.

Looks - Nice face, but her body is nothing like what her photos would have suggested (should have none better given the covering of her stomach in her pics). He boobs were a bit saggy and she had a little bit of a belly (looked like she has maybe even had kids before or something, not too sure)

Service - BJ was solid, but this was one of my first punts and it was a while ago, so I don't have too much to compare it too, but it was decent from what I recall. She wouldn't allow FK at all which goes against her profile (loads of WGs seem to lie about shit like this anyway, but it was still annoying), but she was great at riding and pushed back in doggy which was awesome.

All in all, I am giving her a neutral because it wasn't too expensive and the service was decent. Hopefully this is useful