Nice tout, credit where credit is due at least you didn't move Bristol to Wales like others have tried in the past.
How is this touting? Not everyone reads threads outside of the region they punt in. So are all reviews touts? Or just ones by punters you don’t trust? What about when you link to a review in another thread, is that touting? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind your comment here.
I think the point that SW is making is that Bristol is close and perhaps more of the Welsh boys should look there for good value. Not touting his review.
he is touting his reviews, its not fuckign normal to post posts on other regions to let them know you have reviewed someone is it?If everyone did it it would been chaos. Its not like she even does outcalls to wales. Generally if people visit a region they look there, they dont need these adverts or backslap fishing which i suspect it is.
VW, I did it because I thought it may help some members in Wales see a review of a good SP who wasn’t all that far away. I don’t scan the other boards in detail and I don’t travel to Bristol often. I saw her name as a throw away comment on a thread here. Had never heard of her before. Made me investigate and deliberately go to Bristol to punt her. I know some of the other lads go there and thought it may be helpful. But then, you won’t believe that anyway.
because they were not aware Bristol was close to wales?
Because they may not scan the Bristol boards. I don’t routinely. But if they are then made aware, they could then look at her reviews and decide to go to punt her. They’d get to see Swansea reviews already which is same distance from Cardiff.
Well why not, most normal people look at regions they are close to or visiting, why the sudden need to advertise local celebrity punters out of region punts?I am 30 miles from 4 regions, and look at them all for local outcall options, nobody feels the need to do this.Bristol has not got any closer to Cardiff since the forum started, or did that earth quake a few weeks back make it closer.MrD punts bristol frequently, but we don't get this from him.
I can’t answer for them. I simply thought I may not be the only one who doesn’t look at other regions much and it may be of help.
Might be an idea to look for them rather than posting about of region reviews in an other region. FYI There is a wiki page with escorts with over 3 reviews in the SW region. Anyway glad you had a good one.
She's a fucking nutcase with plenty of fanboys still on this site who run to her when anyone posts!
Well done SW.
I've met Little Katie and she is one of the absolute best. Incredibly difficult to book.
Can you humour me, what is this congratulations/well done on punting about? I find it mind boggling ht these things are said about punting near enough a dead cert. If you can't no worries, just intrigued.
TBH there's no proper explaination for it. It's just one of those typical Welsh back-slapping gestures. Over a decade ago, when I used to socialise with friends to go for nights out, a few would try to aim and 'pull' the best looking woman out in a bar or nightclub. If one of us was successful and managed to grab a 1 night stand, the next day we'd sort of congratulate that one by saying something like:- "Well done for getting your end wet." Or:-"Well done for dipping your wick".It's a silly tradition, but the Welsh are renowned for that sort of thing.
But that is pulling it is not paying for a guaranteed fuck. the above is not a Welsh thing, it happens all over, it is something to congratulate an achievementCongratulations on getting sex from a prostitute.
Mind you there was an alternate game back then called "pull the bull" - an absurd game of winning a bet for pulling the ugliest woman in town on a night out - safe to say my pals didn't pay me for my wins on the bet; I was lucky enough to get a pint from them for achieving the award (and that's without trying to win, or even take part!), the bastards!
You make me wonder now if some of you are playing review the bull.
Sadly there’s punters who are happy to spend £200 for an hours punt, that’s what spoils it for the rest of us ..
What is a shame is the punters that encourage price rises, that is like turkeys voting for Christmas IMO.
Aye to be sure. Back then I probably used to have amongst the worst luck of the group. Thank guck for the opportunity of punting, and the beauties I'm fortunate to see now. Mind you there was an alternate game back then called "pull the bull" - an absurd game of winning a bet for pulling the ugliest woman in town on a night out - safe to say my pals didn't pay me for my wins on the bet; I was lucky enough to get a pint from them for achieving the award (and that's without trying to win, or even take part!), the bastards!
that must be a valleys thing is it??
I'll be honest as long as they're not reviewed as Welsh then I can't find issue with the odd mention on the general board. In fairness half my punts over the years have been bristol as theres just alot more choice and as said its not that far a drive depending on where your based.But £400 for 2 hours, I'd want a five star meal thrown in after
From just £36 per year