Author Topic: Katie Skye 94 - Bristol  (Read 14579 times)


30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only

As a Wales region punter, I came across Katie’s name in one thread and checked her profile. I liked the way it was written, how she looked, so made contact to arrange a meeting across the bridge. That meeting had to be moved but she was very accommodating and we set up a meeting a few weeks later. I’m glad I did as had an absolutely marvellous time. She does minimum 2 hour bookings at 400.

Communication initially by AW. Then by text when meeting arranged. Polite and efficient responses to questions and texted morning of meeting to confirm.

Venue is a very nice apartment in the city centre. I took advantage of the offer to park in one of her spaces.

Katie came to meet me to take me up to the apartment. She’s blonde, slim, about 5ft 4, lovely bum and nicely tanned. Nice long dark red nails. She was dressed in a tight black skirt and white blouse, perfectly made up. If you insist on medium or large breasts, she’s not for you. She has an exceptionally pretty face which she shows on the AW free gallery. She immediately appeared chatty and I knew I was going to have fun. I did. A lot of it.

I am generally rather vanilla in what I enjoy. This meeting pushed some boundaries. While there were a few firsts, many of the individual things I’d done before. I think it’s best to describe what went on as being fully comprehensive. We used a lot of condoms. Without describing it in totality or chronological order, there was copious and excellent DFK throughout. Activities included lots of OWO and RO, rimming both ways, sex in multiple positions, including anal, toys, tie and tease, prostate massage and squirting. Katie delivered this with huge enthusiasm and inventiveness. She looks cute and innocent, sounds like it too even when she’s suggesting and talking about what’s going on or about to. She coaxed 2 pops in cowgirl and anal out of me and almost a 3rd. I’d spent a lot of the time on edge. She appeared to genuinely enjoy what went on too, which is always a help.

During proceedings, we chatted a bit and she’s very engaging and funny. Adding this dimension to her continually prompting more and wide ranging action, all expertly delivered, made the booking outstanding.

All in all, I had a fantastic time with a willing, great looking girl and I’ll go back for sure.  :thumbsup:


Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
WOW SW - you lucky B! Have looked at her profile before, she does look interesting!

3 pops?

I guess the reason for minimum 2 hours is to maximize the punt and not have the need to complete many each day?

I am afraid I will have to follow suite and try to see her!

Good review.

HH

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
We have not had one of hers for a while, seemed to dry up after lancspunter the paedo reviewed her.   :bomb:

This is my favourite review of hers, it had it all.   :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.msg929647#msg929647

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Crikey, out of my price range (well out of it).

But she looks and sounds mint  :P

Offline mr big

Nice one steel another cracker right up my street  :thumbsup:

Offline bfl

I had to cancel my slot this month due to being ill. Proper gutted

Offline ciderhead

Tried to book her years ago but could not sort a date out, sadly now out of my price range due to me being a cash strapped peasant
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Silverado

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have a look at her "Availability". Booked or unavailable until June, and if you look at post #95 of the infamous 2015  review regarding Little Katie it appears that as far back as 2 November 2015 Mr.Kent booked her for 15 June this year.

"I've booked her for June 15th 2018, the hotel for the outcall hasn't been built yet, that way I save on the deposit."

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.75

 

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Minimum of 2 hours at £400?! Sod that. 

Glad she provided the works for you Steelworker , but I'm definitely not capable of paying those prices.  :timeout:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have a look at her "Availability". Booked or unavailable until June, and if you look at post #95 of the infamous 2015  review regarding Little Katie it appears that as far back as 2 November 2015 Mr.Kent booked her for 15 June this year.

"I've booked her for June 15th 2018, the hotel for the outcall hasn't been built yet, that way I save on the deposit."

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.75

This gets twisted from admins intervention on a more recent one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119789.msg1370727#msg1370727

Offline Pacho

I have a few reviews, but held up due to PC issues.
My review on Little Katie/Katie Skye to follow will be a negative due to a pathetic attempt at a domme session and her
piss poor attitude which grated on me tbh.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:55:54 pm by Pacho »

Offline PeachyAssFan

I have a few reviews, but held up due to PC issues.
My review on Little Katie/Katie Skye to follow will be a negative due to a pathetic attempt at a domme session and her
piss poor attitude which grated on me tbh.
Look forward to it. I’ve got an extra large bag of popcorn at the ready :)

Offline ciderhead

Look forward to it. I’ve got an extra large bag of popcorn at the ready :)
Yep  an entertaining read ahead me thinks
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have a few reviews, but held up due to PC issues.
My review on Little Katie/Katie Skye to follow will be a negative due to a pathetic attempt at a domme session and her
piss poor attitude which grated on me tbh.

Sorry to hear that she was not up to much in that way, her past has alwasy been down to comms and fruitcake fans never service. 

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Look forward to it. I’ve got an extra large bag of popcorn at the ready :)

Will never forget that Christmas day 2015 when admin slayed the fluffy army, was a joy to behold..   :D

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Glad you enjoyed her, just did a duo at £280 and that stung like a bitch, loved it though .

Offline Doombar

I'm glad you had a good time SW.  Did you have to wait long to get a booking? That is the general issue people have.  Also suspect you will have to wait a long while to get another. 

I saw her a few times when she was 19, just started.  My meets were much the same as yours (ie. quite vanilla), and only £250 for 2 hrs then.  Its good to know she still does those sort of meets. 

I had great hopes for her, but gave up as I found her booking process and comms became very bad, she told me things about some of her dodgy clients and trolls that saddened me, and I read some stuff on here that is just wrong (some of it is mentioned above).

But maybe she has learnt lessons and wiser now?  Sounds like your review may prompt some others to review also so we will see. :hi:

Offline ciderhead

Just had a look at her aw profile and it's the first time Ive seen face pics, always wondered what she looked like
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Doombar

Just had a look at her aw profile and it's the first time Ive seen face pics, always wondered what she looked like
If you follow her on Twitter she also has face pics on there.  I've noticed though she is quite fickle and sometimes takes them all down "to discourage people as she is busy enough" or something like that.  She basically gets inundated with requests and doesn't like replying to them all.  She looks similar to how I remember her from a few years ago - either that or they are old photos  :D

And BTW - she isn't a natural blonde - as you can see from her roots showing on some of those pics.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:58:53 pm by Doombar »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you follow her on Twitter she also has face pics on there.  I've noticed though she is quite fickle and sometimes takes them all down "to discourage people as she is busy enough" or something like that.  She basically gets inundated with requests and doesn't like replying to them all.  She looks similar to how I remember her from a few years ago - either that or they are old photos  :D

they seem to be old photos, one of them is the same one her spokesman tim stella has as his avatar. .   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Offline Steelworker

I'm glad you had a good time SW.  Did you have to wait long to get a booking? That is the general issue people have.  Also suspect you will have to wait a long while to get another. 

I saw her a few times when she was 19, just started.  My meets were much the same as yours (ie. quite vanilla), and only £250 for 2 hrs then.  Its good to know she still does those sort of meets. 

I had great hopes for her, but gave up as I found her booking process and comms became very bad, she told me things about some of her dodgy clients and trolls that saddened me, and I read some stuff on here that is just wrong (some of it is mentioned above).

But maybe she has learnt lessons and wiser now?  Sounds like your review may prompt some others to review also so we will see. :hi:

I booked in mid January for mid February. That couldn’t happen so rearranged for later. Quite a wait but it worked. She’s busy or working till June. I can plan ahead so it works for me if I return, I think. I’m going to because I had fun and think there’s more to be had.

The later face photos are a good representation of her. In fact the secretary look was the same as I got.


Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
Nice one Steely.

Anal, 3 pops in 120 mins??  You are breaking a few of your guidelines there!

Next you'll be playing sub/Dom games!

Disgraceful!  :drinks:

Offline Pacho

spokesman tim stella has as his avatar. .   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha ha ! I think poor old tim fell out with his delusionary legend, used to love his WK posts.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ha ha ! I think poor old tim fell out with his delusionary legend, used to love his WK posts.

Marcus from UKE AKA Spkmstr48's banning was funny to watch, admins ban hammer post;

Checked your account, seems in past months you've posted nothing except about her...

He ended up stalking a few other prossies once put in the LK bin I hear.  Like miss orla.  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW.  Well out of my price range though.   :hi:

Offline Doombar

I had fun and think there’s more to be had.

For sure - she taught me a few kinky things.  Check out her "toys and equipment" list on her profile for ideas! ;)

CornishLad78

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's an epic shag and ranks as my all time best punt unfortunately I made the mistake of canceling a subsequent booking with her and since then well over a year ago now she just won't see me, either she's genuinely booked or proving a point  :unknown: either way I just can't be arsed anymore.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Pleased you had a good time SW. Didnt realsie this was LittleKate. Yes its a lot of money but life is for experiencing things and I've put her on my HL. Sounds brilliant.. :drinks:

Offline Pacho

unfortunately I made the mistake of canceling a subsequent booking with her and since then well over a year ago now she just won't see me, either she's genuinely booked or proving a point 

You made no mistake CornishLad, shows how self absorbed and fruitcake she is. How dare you cancel on the great Katie, a legend in her own mind (and those fanboys and paedos she
has attracted). There are plenty of good prossies in your neck of the woods, who all provide similar services. ATB

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You made no mistake CornishLad, shows how self absorbed and fruitcake she is. How dare you cancel on the great Katie, a legend in her own mind (and those fanboys and paedos she
has attracted). There are plenty of good prossies in your neck of the woods, who all provide similar services. ATB
Anyway, when is your review coming?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Pacho

Just finishing it off, have 3 to do (2 neg, 1 pos), apologies for being slack. I can already hear the hooves of the WK in the distance.  :scare:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just finishing it off, have 3 to do (2 neg, 1 pos), apologies for being slack. I can already hear the hooves of the WK in the distance.  :scare:
i dance to the sound of hooves on the M5, M6 and M4

Offline sigmund

Unless I get rich enough that money doesn't matter she's off my HL, cute girl but unless she has a magic pussy I'd rather have 2 or 3 sessions with other good SPs than one with her.

Offline ciderhead

Unless I get rich enough that money doesn't matter she's off my HL, cute girl but unless she has a magic pussy I'd rather have 2 or 3 sessions with other good SPs than one with her.

Pretty much my thoughts also
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ciderhead

Just finishing it off, have 3 to do (2 neg, 1 pos), apologies for being slack. I can already hear the hooves of the WK in the distance.  :scare:

I have my pocorn at the ready
Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Doombar

Just finishing it off, have 3 to do (2 neg, 1 pos), apologies for being slack. I can already hear the hooves of the WK in the distance.  :scare:
I'm not sure there are any of Katie's WKs left on here?  Timstella seems to have retired (him with of the avatar of LK - Bless!), and KenniLingus got banned last week.  Who else is there?  All banned now (including LK herself of course). :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=24833
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=5731

Funny thing about Tim's avatar is that it must be the worst photo she ever released?  :D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:20:04 pm by Doombar »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm not sure there are any of Katie's WKs left on here?  Timstella seems to have retired (him with of the avatar of LK - Bless!), and KenniLingus got banned last week.  Who else is there?  All banned now (including LK herself of course). :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=24833
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=5731

Funny thing about Tim's avatar is that it must be the worst photo she ever released?  :D

Tim has been on today

Possibles

Cape
biker boy
lz-129

Suspect Belisknor is lurking  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159032.msg1732268#msg1732268
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:29:11 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
We have not had one of hers for a while, seemed to dry up after lancspunter the paedo reviewed her.   :bomb:

This is my favourite review of hers, it had it all.   :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73827.msg929647#msg929647

And led to her banning after the horrible cunt PMd me out of the blue and tried to manipulate me, when that didn't work she sent me abuse instead and was swiftly banned thanks to admin. :thumbsup: A vile creature. :thumbsdown:

Offline Pacho

Unfortunately i am currently on the wrong side of that deluded cunt Katie Skye for posting what a vile cunt she actually is. Outed my user name on twitter.  :wackogirl:

Offline Pacho

Anyone in their deluded mind wanting to see her needs to give her a WIDE berth. Made up all sort of rubbish, messaged me out of the blue on AW trying to manipulate and threaten.
I have reported the lowlife to Twitter, AW and considering the authorities.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Unfortunately i am currently on the wrong side of that deluded cunt Katie Skye for posting what a vile cunt she actually is. Outed my user name on twitter.  :wackogirl:

Have seen, and all those names she mentioned were lowlife cunts IMO.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Have let the boss know and let him make judgement on the matter.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:40:23 pm by vw »

Offline Pacho

Got to pack in this punting lark, too many fruitcakes.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
ad to hear that ukp/uke member TOMAHAWK/HARPOON/Pacho/BerlinXpress is planning to fabricate a negative review simply for being told I don’t want to see him again. Every human being has the right to say “No” without being subject to revenge. Utterly deplorable.

from her twitter .....

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
ad to hear that ukp/uke member TOMAHAWK/HARPOON/Pacho/BerlinXpress is planning to fabricate a negative review simply for being told I don’t want to see him again. Every human being has the right to say “No” without being subject to revenge. Utterly deplorable.

from her twitter .....

that berlinexpress is on premod on uke

External Link/Members Only

Clearly unhinged

Offline Pacho

Are you sticking up for her ? Surely you know she believes her own bullshit.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Are you sticking up for her ? Surely you know she believes her own bullshit.

I don’t think anyone knows anything yet, but it’s sure to be entertaining. I am sure your review will open a new can of worms.

Offline Pacho


Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It will go nuclear. Epic.

So you have now had a day to write this review. Your posting on here quite a lot, maybe if this review is so damning you should be focused on posting that.

Not sure about you to be honest.. but I am sure time will tell.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Are you sticking up for her ? Surely you know she believes her own bullshit.
I cannot stand her but i belive and have for ages on all your past accounts that you are a lowlife.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It will go nuclear. Epic.

that will fill your need for adulation wont it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Your BF will be envious.

And i will still think you are a prick and she is manipulative.