Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar - Thai b2b massage, Northampton  (Read 8375 times)

Offline scouting

I've been having a run of good luck with my choices of late, this definitely maintained the sequence.
Sugar has 2 profiles on Gumtree with slightly different phone numbers. Initially I thought this is probably a group set-up, but no, she says it is just to differentiate between the ad for body to body versus massage with HE. Sounds over-complicated but there was no-one else present and she had 3 phones in the room (2 working phones and her private no) so I believe her.
The ads are quite overt for Gumtree so may disappear when they catch up with her, so I'll list details here.

External Link/Members Only
Tel : 07849 548579
Price: 30 mins £50, 1 hour £80

Tel: 07849548582
Price: 30 mins £35, 1 hour £50

Logistics: I called late afternoon, phone was answered promptly but that was only because she thought I was her next customer looking for the flat! Turns out she was fully booked for the day. I asked for prices and she said she would text me. The text came later that evening with full details of pricing and how to find her flat.
I texted and called a couple of days later and agreed a time. As I was parking she pushed me back 10 mins which wasn't a problem. I know this can be a sign of messing around but once inside all was good.

Location: Flat above one of the restaurants on Welly Road. Access via rear stairs. Car park across road.

Looks: Good looking Thai, mid-length light brown hair. Very good body. She was wearing a skimpy low-cut mini dress with split thighs. Wonderfully slutty, looked fab in it. I would have placed her about 30 but she told me she was 39 and had 3 kids. Should be proud of the way she has looked after herself. Perfect pair of perky tits that must have been enhanced but they were soft with no visible scars. Prominent nipples. Shapely legs and bum. Only sign of any wear was a little loose tummy from children.

Services: Body to body FBSM, tit wank, little bit of anal play. Allowed play on her.

The Punt: Sugar talked me through the access and explained how to find her flat. As she opened the door I thought Yes, bonus! Did the usual beginnings of paperwork, choice of drink etc. The room itself was small but clean and cosy, music and candles. I went for the 30 mins b2b option at £50.
There was a bit more faffing, getting drinks, oil etc, but the lost time was compensated for in the end. I think she's genuine and gives a good service, unlike a parlour girl who knows any lost time is spent and she'll be rescued by the knock on the door.

Oil was used liberally from the start. Lying face down initially, Sugar gave me an acceptable Swedish style massage. As she moved up my legs there would be some nice teasing CC swipes and bum massage, no reach-unders though. After a while the massage stopped. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Sugar had removed her dress and was pouring oil down her front. She climbed on top of me and gave me several minutes of blissful b2b. She wasn't going through the motions at all - she firmly pressed her oiled tits into me and slid up and down my body. At times she slid a nipple along my bum crack before sliding up and pushing her full tits either side of my face. Then straddling me she was pressing her pussy down all over my body.

Sugar invited me to turn over and much of the same continued. Brushing nipples across my face, tit wank, sliding her pussy lips along the lower part of my shaft. Sensing the mood was ok I was running my hands all over Sugar's lovely body. When the time was right she dismounted, poured copious oil over my cock and commenced the HR whilst applying gentle pressure to my arsehole. She positioned herself to my side allowing easy access to her body. I was now massaging her tits with 1 hand and stroking her pussy and bum with the other. As the pace increased naturally, Sugar's body was rocking up and down, such that I was gently probing her vag. I didn't get as far as pushing fingers right in, but feel that on a second visit that might be welcome.

After I had come, Sugar didn't just stop dead, but continued with a slow gentle wank ensuring all was done. In fact she asked if all was finished! After towelling the excess oil off me Sugar spent the remaining minutes with some more muscle massage. As we dressed we chatted at ease, Sugar now put on some lycra leggings and top and looked every bit as good as in the mini dress. I thanked her for a nice time, she said that if customers are nice to her they get a nice time, very much a truism with the majority of girls.
Thoroughly recommended.

Offline ANP

Thanks
Sounds just what I have been looking for, saves me driving to Ego.
Was the parking safe?

Offline scouting

Yes, there's a pay n display opposite, or on street on Welly road if there's space. The set-up is nowhere near as professional as Ego but in some ways better for it

paulj

Great report and now that I have lost my regular lady I may well give her a try.
Will let you know how it goes.
Paul

Online mr.bluesky

Great report and now that I have lost my regular lady I may well give her a try.
Will let you know how it goes.
Paul

+1 used to see a young Thai lady by the name of Palm who worked at Five Palms.  She's now retired from doing massage so looking for someone new. I take it she is on the Wellingborough road ?

Offline Bumble1234

I’ve just started a new job in Northampton town centre. This sounds like a visit I may need to make next week. Will report back if I do.

Offline fredhiggins

I quite like Northampton town centre. It has a lot of interesting indie shops and cafes. And some superior working ladies.

Offline chunky monkey

Visited earlier this week based on Scouting's positive review, and wasn't disappointed - I'm tight on time this evening so will hopefully get a separate review done within the next few days. In the meantime I'll try fill in some gaps

Location is towards the town end of the Wellingborough Road, think of The Spread Eagle and you won't be far off - sorry I coudn't resist that one given I had a b2b massage. Parking is available in the official council car park on Market Street, or do as I did and used the 2 hour free on street parking in Palmerston Road which is perfectly safe and gives more than enough time for a 1 hour visit. Just be careful to pick the 2 hour parking bays not the 1 hour bays

When you get to the place be careful to go to the correct door. At the top of the stairs turn immediately right and go to the partly obscured door. Don't do as I did and go to the more obvious door straight ahead, it's not her. Thankfully no-one was in when I knocked so blushes were spared all round

The flat itself is part of a larger premises which has been split into at least 4 smaller flats. Space in the living area of Sugar's flat is very tight, with the kitchen area and bedroom area where the massage takes place both curtained off. All that said the flat was clean, homely and I felt comfortable

Sugar's massage is by her own admission completely self taught, and certainly not to the excellent standards of Nina or Palm
The b2b advert is a recent development to drum up more business and she's still learning, but I'd have to say the b2b she delivered was very sensual and probably second only to Keeley when she worked at Ego (not to be found at Victoria House Lutterworth)

All in all it was a very pleasurable experience. Sugar has a fantastic body which would be the envy of some of the girls much younger than her 39 years, and she's not shy in stripping off - the whole of my massage was done fully nude
Exploring hands are welcomed provided you're not rough

So a big thumbs up from me - I'd thoroughly recommend a visit

Online mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: nice one chunky monkey plenty of good info.

Offline Sigma

+1 used to see a young Thai lady by the name of Palm who worked at Five Palms.  She's now retired from doing massage so looking for someone new. I take it she is on the Wellingborough road ?

Has Palm actually stopped now, it seems she was still there in February?

Online mr.bluesky

Has Palm actually stopped now, it seems she was still there in February?

Yes as far as I know she's finished for good , now she has a full time job . A pity as her massage was quite good and her cock handling skills out of this world. She did work just weekends for a while but seems to have packed up for good now. :cry:

Offline Sigma

Yes as far as I know she's finished for good , now she has a full time job . A pity as her massage was quite good and her cock handling skills out of this world. She did work just weekends for a while but seems to have packed up for good now. :cry:

Shame, I popped in last week and there was nobody at the desk so I decided to give Nin Su a try. probably not the best idea, would have been better off keeping my money in my pocket. Looks like I'm going to have to find another place. Its hard to find a place that does a good massage and HE.

Any recommendations for Beds, buks and northants?

Offline chunky monkey

Sigma - I'm fast running out of girls for decent massage and HE myself, but have you tried Wiyada in Campbell Park, Milton Keynes?

She certainly gives an excellent professional massage, and a competent if not overly sensual HE
That makes it sound bad, it's not - she's just not in the Palm league for that

Or it seems that Sensual.Sam is back in Milton Keynes again. No idea how long for - she tends to move between MK and Cambridge
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:31:13 pm by chunky monkey »

Offline Sigma

Sigma - I'm fast running out of girls for decent massage and HE myself, but have you tried Wiyada in Campbell Park, Milton Keynes?

She certainly gives an excellent professional massage, and a competent if not overly sensual HE
That makes it sound bad, it's not - she's just not in the Palm league for that

Or it seems that Sensual.Sam is back in Milton Keynes again. No idea how long for - she tends to move between MK and Cambridge

Tried to get in contact with Wiyada once, no reply. Is texting or calling better for her?

Offline chunky monkey

Either is good, though I usually text her. She won't answer the phone if she's with a client so a text notification is there as a reminder for her to reply

Offline Pablo69

Went last week to see her in hope that I could have the same pleasure based on your review. Unfortunately I would not recommend her to anyone. This woman can talk for England. She doesn't know when to stop. On top of that all the do's and don't put me right off. She monitors this thread that's why I'm writing this now, rather than on the day. She has a great body and not bad looking... But the talking and the crap jokes and the time wasting tactics really ruined it for me.

I've had a fare few Thai massages and this one was the worst. Her massage was pathetic, and she used I think the same towel she uses on all her clients! Which made me rush to shower soon as I got back! The hour was really 35/40 mins! Once I'd popped she was off to get dressed. I would highly avoid this one and recommend others instead.

I've been having a run of good luck with my choices of late, this definitely maintained the sequence.
Sugar has 2 profiles on Gumtree with slightly different phone numbers. Initially I thought this is probably a group set-up, but no, she says it is just to differentiate between the ad for body to body versus massage with HE. Sounds over-complicated but there was no-one else present and she had 3 phones in the room (2 working phones and her private no) so I believe her.
The ads are quite overt for Gumtree so may disappear when they catch up with her, so I'll list details here.

Tel : 07849 548579
Price: 30 mins £50, 1 hour £80

Tel: 07849548582
Price: 30 mins £35, 1 hour £50

Logistics: I called late afternoon, phone was answered promptly but that was only because she thought I was her next customer looking for the flat! Turns out she was fully booked for the day. I asked for prices and she said she would text me. The text came later that evening with full details of pricing and how to find her flat.
I texted and called a couple of days later and agreed a time. As I was parking she pushed me back 10 mins which wasn't a problem. I know this can be a sign of messing around but once inside all was good.

Location: Flat above one of the restaurants on Welly Road. Access via rear stairs. Car park across road.

Looks: Good looking Thai, mid-length light brown hair. Very good body. She was wearing a skimpy low-cut mini dress with split thighs. Wonderfully slutty, looked fab in it. I would have placed her about 30 but she told me she was 39 and had 3 kids. Should be proud of the way she has looked after herself. Perfect pair of perky tits that must have been enhanced but they were soft with no visible scars. Prominent nipples. Shapely legs and bum. Only sign of any wear was a little loose tummy from children.

Services: Body to body FBSM, tit wank, little bit of anal play. Allowed play on her.

The Punt: Sugar talked me through the access and explained how to find her flat. As she opened the door I thought Yes, bonus! Did the usual beginnings of paperwork, choice of drink etc. The room itself was small but clean and cosy, music and candles. I went for the 30 mins b2b option at £50.
There was a bit more faffing, getting drinks, oil etc, but the lost time was compensated for in the end. I think she's genuine and gives a good service, unlike a parlour girl who knows any lost time is spent and she'll be rescued by the knock on the door.

Oil was used liberally from the start. Lying face down initially, Sugar gave me an acceptable Swedish style massage. As she moved up my legs there would be some nice teasing CC swipes and bum massage, no reach-unders though. After a while the massage stopped. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Sugar had removed her dress and was pouring oil down her front. She climbed on top of me and gave me several minutes of blissful b2b. She wasn't going through the motions at all - she firmly pressed her oiled tits into me and slid up and down my body. At times she slid a nipple along my bum crack before sliding up and pushing her full tits either side of my face. Then straddling me she was pressing her pussy down all over my body.

Sugar invited me to turn over and much of the same continued. Brushing nipples across my face, tit wank, sliding her pussy lips along the lower part of my shaft. Sensing the mood was ok I was running my hands all over Sugar's lovely body. When the time was right she dismounted, poured copious oil over my cock and commenced the HR whilst applying gentle pressure to my arsehole. She positioned herself to my side allowing easy access to her body. I was now massaging her tits with 1 hand and stroking her pussy and bum with the other. As the pace increased naturally, Sugar's body was rocking up and down, such that I was gently probing her vag. I didn't get as far as pushing fingers right in, but feel that on a second visit that might be welcome.

After I had come, Sugar didn't just stop dead, but continued with a slow gentle wank ensuring all was done. In fact she asked if all was finished! After towelling the excess oil off me Sugar spent the remaining minutes with some more muscle massage. As we dressed we chatted at ease, Sugar now put on some lycra leggings and top and looked every bit as good as in the mini dress. I thanked her for a nice time, she said that if customers are nice to her they get a nice time, very much a truism with the majority of girls.
Thoroughly recommended.

Offline scouting

Really sorry you had such a bad time, especially as you say your visit was based on my review. All I can say is that my experience was different to yours, I've been back and the 2nd visit was similar to my 1st. No idea why yours was so bad but I wish you well for future punts.
You say there are others you would recommend, can you share please?

Offline ANP

Added to current post rather than a new review as without an adultwork number I guess she cant be indexed:

Recent visit - very much in agreement with the original POSITIVE post, I opted for the 1hr B2B at £80.
Directions where good, sent by text, she talked me in on the phone.
Flat a bit cramped but otherwise ok, obviously lived in.
Tidy and quite pretty, very keen to please, checked several times if I was enjoying things and if there was enough pressure on massage etc.
Quite adventurous B2B - pussy rubbed all over back and thighs which we both seemed to enjoy.
Turned over with more of the same, nice breasts and plenty of oil, lots of cock play in different ways with the eventual expected eruption.
Towelled down and more massage after.
I would return especially if I didn't fancy the drive to Ego.

Offline Pablo69

Nin su Thai Message, about 5 minutes away from this location for me was better. They also offer 4 hand massage with HR. Everyone is different I agree.

Really sorry you had such a bad time, especially as you say your visit was based on my review. All I can say is that my experience was different to yours, I've been back and the 2nd visit was similar to my 1st. No idea why yours was so bad but I wish you well for future punts.
You say there are others you would recommend, can you share please?

Offline samsam2

Nin su Thai Message, about 5 minutes away from this location for me was better. They also offer 4 hand massage with HR. Everyone is different I agree.

what does the girls in Nin su Thai Message look like compared to Sugar? Older or younger and shape?

Thanks

Offline Pablo69

Older and size 10/11. More experience too I feel, with better atmosphere.
what does the girls in Nin su Thai Message look like compared to Sugar? Older or younger and shape?

Thanks

Offline waly

Just to add something to this thread.Have seen Sugar twice, first time nice massage where she wore very sexy short dress, just looking to be explored, and for the normal £20 fe e, h.e and some exploring ensued.
On the second occasion at her flat above the restaurant, again looked very sexy and I did say i'd love to go further than before! with a little discussion   
f.s was offered although only if I had rubber aswell as additional cash. Cannot remember the exact amount, but remember thinking she was not cheap, hence not going back. the off putting thing really was the instruction not to make any noise in case the restaurant heard, quite difficult when performing on the floor!

Offline Sigma

Funnily I would say the opposite, I had a pretty poor experience at nin su. pretty average massage and terrible HE. I would recommend 5 palms if you are in the area.

Online mr.bluesky

Funnily I would say the opposite, I had a pretty poor experience at nin su. pretty average massage and terrible HE. I would recommend 5 palms if you are in the area.

+1 have to agree. Unfortunately the best girl (Palm )is no longer working there , not sure what the others are like or what sort of services on offer now
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:29:44 am by mr.bluesky »

R144

I've seen Sugar quite a few times. She has a great figure and, in my experience, she tries to please. As has been said before, if you treat her well she will treat you well.

Offline Sigma

Recently tried External Link/Members Only

£60 for 90 mins naked massage with HE, very good value for money. She looks much more attractive in the flesh than in her picture. Not great if you are looking for a firm massage but its relaxing and she gives a fantastic HE.

R144

Sugar's ads have now been removed from Gumtree but she is still available for b2b

Offline scouting

I've not seen Sugar for a while now, been spending my punting tokens elsewhere. I've seen this ad by Siri - it's definitely the cosy little room Sugar used. Going away for a couple of weeks but would be interested to hear how anyone gets on.

Offline scouting

R144

Yes Siri is Sugar. Had to change after b2b ad taken down by Gumtree

R144

Offline trev999

Visited a couple weeks back and found her massage to be quite good . I did need one and she found a good few knots which she worked hard on and freed up. It did my play time at the end but she asked me along the way if this was ok. I would recommend also .

Offline trev999

sorry , should have said , limit my play time

Offline Ricocar

I have been here good firm massage but was rushed out after 50 mins another client coming in.no fingering was allowed :cool:

Offline apsuk18

ive seen this girl a few times she is good but if you become regular she changes prices

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline apsuk18

down her body to body 80 for hour she sometimea 60 or 70 depends how she feels

Offline Hotdogboy88

So she treats her regulars well.

Offline MajorPayne

She's probably the best Thai massage I've had but is fully legitimate in my experience and I went there with no real expectations of sex. She didn't do any cupping or teasing - nothing that would imply any form of sexual service.

If you are looking for a good massage pay her a visit but don't go there expecting a HE.

Offline waly

Seen Sweet/Siri a couple of times and yes she does treat returning clients with a few better deals, although for me it was not £ but actions. Although she claims not to remember, I have gone all the way with Sweet, but did cost a premium :yahoo: as has been indicated by others,  she does play games, I think she gets turned on by people wanting her! on my last visit, on the B2B enhanced boobs were open for touching but no sucking-"I don't let anyone do that" at the end of the massage before leaving she pulled me down to suck her tits!
She did say the more you go the better the service with loyalty discount ie 5 visits discount/10 visits discount down to half price, she also mentioned a game she can play, basically a raffle where the ticket gives the service she will do, bj etc but says no FS.

Offline scouting

I think she's playing you here. On my 1st visit I had full access to pussy. tits. bum. 2nd visit I inserted a finger, though I don't think she liked it!

Having read several reviews since my own I think it all depends on her mood.