External Link/Members OnlyNo reviews of Heidi so far, so decided to TOFTT.
Booking was quick and efficient. Directions were clear, with good parking advice. Apartment was fairly anonymous with no problem getting in.
Heidi answered the door wearing bra and pants, which were swiftly removed. She looked younger than 22, but quickly put me at ease with the offer of a drink - apologising as she had only wine or water.
Formalities out of the way, she started with OWO. She had a great technique, alternating swallowing with licking, and I soon had to tell her to stop. On with the condom and she rode me to a swift climax. The sight of her gorgeous little boobs was just too much.
A bit of a rest, during which we talked about this and that, and then more oral. Still great technique, but I was able to last a bit longer second time round. Then into doggy, and finally to good old missionary for the end of the second round.
My one negative was that - either I'm an excellent lover or she was a little too enthusiastic with the sound effects. I'd like to think it was the former but I'm fooling no-one! Otherwise a great way to spend a spare hour in Newcastle. I look forward to visiting again.