Author Topic: JennyXJenny - Old Street  (Read 5247 times)

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Now I see what all the fuss was about

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only


I have purposely held off from writing this until after the second meeting - frankly because the first was so good. 

Logistics were easy. I called first thing and she texted back to say she had missed the call.  This was the first example of Jenny’s strong communications prior to the booking.  But she is popular and I have found her tricky to rebook (she does not answer the phone when her diary is full).   Booking again I will call early the day before to make a provisional arrangement and agree a time for confirmation on the day as part of my initial booking.  I detailed all the services I wanted in my confirmation because Jenny’s service list is quite long, her price a little above market and I was only going ahead if she would deliver as advertised.  She gets a big tick from me for coming back about two services advertised with conditions which we discussed by text; she is careful about the use of oil and wants to avoid getting it in her hair. I also made a reasonably detailed dress request which she was able to meet on the first occasion to impressive effect but unfortunately was not available second time I saw her.  To the limit of my experience all other services that are advertised are available including CIM.  She does not like fingers, anal play is non-penetrative and I got no dirty talk. £130 for 1 hour.

The location is a well-known address on P*** Street Street 5 min from Old Street roundabout above a café.  Reading the reviews it looks like she has moved recently. She prefers to talk you in by telephone rather than text.  The flat is shared, the room is small but there is a mirror, discretion fine and personally I would feel fine here day or night. 

She easily passed the 4 S test
Sexy
Services
Smells good
Smiles

I was perhaps a little reserved on the second visit and it altered the tone of the session.  It is worth going to the effort of making conversation and putting her at ease at the start as it plays out in the service.

A second big tick from me was for looks.  I rarely find WG’s make much effort in the way they dress.  By contrast, Jenny met my dress request as described to breath-taking effect, not just delivering as asked but wearing something flattering that suited her figure and made her look more attractive– the girl knows how to dress and was really well presented.  Last time this happened to me was with Blond English Chloe.  She opened the door and I thought “wow!”  The pictures are accurate in as far as they go but I do not think you could necessarily recognise her in the street from them.  The good presentation lifted her appearance scores beyond the natural 8/8 body face.  The fact she looked so hot, together with her willingness to position a mirror to advantage was a highlight of the punt. I would guess she is late 20’s and slim.  She kept the outfit on throughout the first punt at my request but in the second I got her out of them and she has an attractive bottom and bosom.  Jenny is in the 1/5 of bookings I make where I would say her hygiene is exemplary. Her English is good and she was willing to have a conversation at a more personal level.

In terms of service, her positive, friendly and engaged attitude (didn’t look at her phone at all throughout the meeting) through-out is enough to get me back.   She was chatty, friendly, smiling and relaxed on initial engagement.  Two minutes in I was pretty sure that this was going to be a good time with an attractive and friendly women.  She made good use of mirrors.  I warned her I was a one pop guy and not to rush.  On the second meeting “action” ran to 55 minutes in the hour which I take as outstanding. In particularly, she was responsive and really committed to making sure I had a great time.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:08:40 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Good one MHP.

She is a good consistent service provider, glad you had a great time.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good one MHP.

She is a good consistent service provider, glad you had a great time.

Cheers - I am backing my theory that - for the most part - the aggregate is robust indicator of quality.  Jenny certainly bears that out. 

Thanks also for your tireless work on the photos which provide an essential reference tool for all of us and are much appreciated.   :hi:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:41:25 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Parking

I'm jelly :cry: I wanted to see Jenny today but she didn't reply so I saw Polish Princess Amber instead - netural review to follow.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm jelly :cry: I wanted to see Jenny today but she didn't reply so I saw Polish Princess Amber instead - netural review to follow.

Yep several times I was unable to book - I think she is able to get bookings in advance.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
I'm jelly :cry: I wanted to see Jenny today but she didn't reply so I saw Polish Princess Amber instead - netural review to follow.

Yeah would recommend Jenny over Amber any day.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Profile swop to a Brazilian (price hike also).

Hidden Image/Members Only


Profile screen shots (and quotes), in its current format (note in 1 image JennyX, is still pictured).

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447740905719

Quote
"A" Levels
Anal Play
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Domination (receiving)
Face Sitting
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (giving)
Rimming (receiving)
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Travel Companion
Uniforms






Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:59:10 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sheraton

Bollocks Jenny was on my HL.  The brazilian bird looks pretty though....

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Hidden Image/Members Only



Also note other profiles (she had many, iirc)


A.K.A: (TYFFANI+THAIS+ / Maggie+Stuart)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only+



Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only


Just seen her profile also listed on an agency charging £300/ph 
External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+



ANAL for 100 extra
FILMING 50 extra

Overall : Good young latina whore  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


yeah, it was 150 and 50 extra for owo..her extra list is mental. i deleted the text so cant remember all her extras, but yeah, she charges extra for most things like anal, filming etc.

i forgot to say she didnt do deep throat...she probably charges extra for that too.

And to the other guy, yep, it definitely was a juicy bubble butt.

Hope that helps.


She doesn't list any extras on her profile (currently) but its been noted there are a few, from the other reviews!

Its bad marketing (IMO) External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only hopeful that the External Link/Members Only will turn up then see her and only think with their dick and not just use it.


I remembered when she first started out in West London IIRC at £100 PH
 

Hidden Image/Members Only


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


They all BB someone.
Certainly didn’t offer it to me.


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only





Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:20:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250


Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only





Quote
Sorry, but jenniferstuart17 is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area