Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia X - Cambridge  (Read 1303 times)

106 review(s) for Gorgeous Georgia X (78 positive, 18 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Rock123

I saw her yesterday for a GFE experience for 30 minutes which was £80.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did read the last review of her which was negative review of a PSE with her however that review plus the other reviews had enough information for me to try my luck as there aren't many British prossies in Cambridge either regularly or touring, so I thought it was only £80 and worth a risk.

It was good communications I called her asking what time she was available and we agreed a time. When i arrived I called and she directed me to her apartment. Which is in the middle of town not far off the Grafton. (no not that apartments next to it.....a little bit further out than those). She asked me if I wanted her to wear an outfit and I went for the school girl!

I noticed in the previous review of the wiping down and yes she did that twice. Once after oral and once after sex before more oral. It didn't put me off though. So it looks like before and in between doing different things she likes using wipes, which if it makes her more comfortable as I have no issue with it - though I understand if others would. But it didn't bother me.

She told me she was 20 and her profile says 20 as well. I would say that is accurate. If you are after a school-girl experience then I'd go for her as she looks the part.

Her oral was very good but she didn't continue to wipe me - but I had no pre-cum so maybe that had something to do with it. But it was very good oral and I've no complaints in that regard.

After oral and wiping me she went on top and we did a bit of cowboy and missionary for a while. Then after that we did a 69 - she had no issues with me licking her out - She had a nice pussy actually completely shaven.

After that we were both a bit knackered and I asked her to finish me off with some hand relief which she duly obliged.

The only thing like the previous review is that she is a very light kisser and doesn't do dfk. Which is the only downside for me.

So I had a good time with her and would visit her again if the price remained at £80 for 30 minutes. For triple digits i.e. £100 plus I'd expect DFK. But for £80 I'd accept that not being on the list for her.

Davido0007

Fair review. Glad you had a better time.  :thumbsup: