Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitta (aka AnitaSexy23) - Shoreditch  (Read 4339 times)

Offline sexisjustgreat

External Link/Members Only

This is my first real review so bear with me

Easy to find flat on Bethnal Green road close to shoreditch and next door to a shop so easy to find.

TOFTT as I couldn’t find any reviews on her but needed something done on an idle Sunday afternoon.

I’ll start of with the good bits:

Walk in and am greeted by a stunning Brazilian woman, didn’t wear what I asked but her arse is so unbelievable, it’s really incredible, perfect. Round big, not fake at all, perfectly smooth and her tits are prominant and out there and her face is meh so so but I could t take my eyes of that arse. If you’re a Brazilian fan and into that whole ass thing, which I am sort of, this is literally the perfect girl for you.

Those are the good bits, all kind of wrapped up in the first 2 minutes, it was all down hill from there. I put this review as positive and will tell you why in a min.

The bad bits:

English 0, conversation -1. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like small talking at the beginning very much or even at all but she could t even understand basics. She told me to wash my hand, weird. Met another guy in the hall, was weird, he even told me where the bathroom was, was a weird experience and a first for me but whatever. sex is incredibly clinical, you can’t slap her ass...( what?!) only stroke it which is fine. Her sex is so clinical she sucked me off until I was hard which was like 20 seconds and instantly turned around lubed me up and shoved me in... instantly saying “cum baby”. Fuck off, it’s been like 4 seconds. Her pimp is obviously into incredibly high turnover. No OWO, all very sterile and rank experience.

She well flexible and had both her legs behind her head which gave me an amazing view of her pussy, (big clit) and ass but...she’s not like some girls who’re completely shaved and ass shaved bleached etc  all amazing smooth and hairless.  she’s classic Brazilian, hack job with a razor. But it’s fine.

Summary:

I was so horny so went for it anyway. But would recommend if you live in east and can’t be arsed to truck it to West like I normally do. £80 half an hour kind of standard price now for anything half decent. Amazing body.

I actually love that arse so much that I’m 100% going back. IDC if it was clinical and sterile and I bumped into another geezer, her body was perfect and maybe if I keep going back eventually she’ll be less of a c**t.

Probs will dedicate £400 ( five visits) to cracking her. Will keep you updated.

I’d fly through a razor blade, lemon juice and vinegar factory to rim her.
Banned reason: Slagging off site
Banned by:

Offline sexisjustgreat

PS - the photos on her profile are mostly fake other than the girl in the shower and the mirror selfie****
Banned by:

mrhappypants

This is not a positive.  OP has put caveats and reservations (fake pictures, rushing, no English) all over his review.  No way is this an unconditional recommendation. 

Offline peter purves

This is not a positive.  OP has put caveats and reservations (fake pictures, rushing, no English) all over his review.  No way is this an unconditional recommendation.

Does anyone know where her other review is - just can't find it??  :dash:

I believe this was a negative  :unknown:

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sexisjustgreat

Cheers!!

Couldn’t find anything on her but would say it was a positive due to the fact that I would return but I guess it depends what you’re  into

Cheers!
Banned by:

Offline arrow0404

You call her a c**t and still rate her a positive.

As mentioned by Mr HP no way this is a positive.

Thanks but no thanks.

Offline peter purves

Cheers!!

Took some time, however better late than never

Manu courtesy of Rav7

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177434.msg1878358#msg1878358
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:14:43 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sexisjustgreat

You call her a c**t and still rate her a positive.

As mentioned by Mr HP no way this is a positive.

Thanks but no thanks.

Am I able to change the rating to neutra or negative after posting?
Banned by:

Offline dami3n

Am I able to change the rating to neutra or negative after posting?

report the original post to Admin, place yourself on 1 weeks voluntary suspension from UKP and have a word with yourself, seriously 20 second OWO, running into pimp in bathroom, "have you come" before you've barely started???

... I put this review as positive and will tell you why in a min.

still waiting :P

Offline Brazilian Martian

report the original post to Admin, place yourself on 1 weeks voluntary suspension from UKP and have a word with yourself, seriously 20 second OWO, running into pimp in bathroom, "have you come" before you've barely started???

:sarcastic:

Offline sexisjustgreat

I don’t know jesus, report me is a bit much it was my first review I didn’t even see the positive, negative neutral bit.
Banned by:

Offline magnetico

I don’t know jesus, report me is a bit much it was my first review I didn’t even see the positive, negative neutral bit.

Go to the page to submit a review and you'll see a drop down choice : positive/negative/neutral

The mods can change your existing review to Negative or Neutral if you wish

Offline Oxstud

I have seen this lady and can confirm the English is bad and dose not match the photo's, the service was okay she didnt stop me from going as hard as i wanted. There was no OWO but all in all was a good service but sergi is taking over the brazilians with his face pic's. I will put up a report when i have the time to. Ask questions if you want.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have seen this lady and can confirm the English is bad and dose not match the photo's, the service was okay she didnt stop me from going as hard as i wanted. There was no OWO but all in all was a good service but sergi is taking over the brazilians with his face pic's. I will put up a report when i have the time to. Ask questions if you want.

Not sure what you mean, about sergi taking over with his face pics  :unknown: that makes no sense at all.

Offline sexisjustgreat

External Link/Members Only

This is my first real review so bear with me

Easy to find flat on Bethnal Green road close to shoreditch and next door to a shop so easy to find.

TOFTT as I couldn’t find any reviews on her but needed something done on an idle Sunday afternoon.

I’ll start of with the good bits:

Walk in and am greeted by a stunning Brazilian woman, didn’t wear what I asked but her arse is so unbelievable, it’s really incredible, perfect. Round big, not fake at all, perfectly smooth and her tits are prominant and out there and her face is meh so so but I could t take my eyes of that arse. If you’re a Brazilian fan and into that whole ass thing, which I am sort of, this is literally the perfect girl for you.

Those are the good bits, all kind of wrapped up in the first 2 minutes, it was all down hill from there. I put this review as positive and will tell you why in a min.

The bad bits:

English 0, conversation -1. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like small talking at the beginning very much or even at all but she could t even understand basics. She told me to wash my hand, weird. Met another guy in the hall, was weird, he even told me where the bathroom was, was a weird experience and a first for me but whatever. sex is incredibly clinical, you can’t slap her ass...( what?!) only stroke it which is fine. Her sex is so clinical she sucked me off until I was hard which was like 20 seconds and instantly turned around lubed me up and shoved me in... instantly saying “cum baby”. Fuck off, it’s been like 4 seconds. Her pimp is obviously into incredibly high turnover. No OWO, all very sterile and rank experience.

She well flexible and had both her legs behind her head which gave me an amazing view of her pussy, (big clit) and ass but...she’s not like some girls who’re completely shaved and ass shaved bleached etc  all amazing smooth and hairless.  she’s classic Brazilian, hack job with a razor. But it’s fine.

Summary:

I was so horny so went for it anyway. But would recommend if you live in east and can’t be arsed to truck it to West like I normally do. £80 half an hour kind of standard price now for anything half decent. Amazing body.

I actually love that arse so much that I’m 100% going back. IDC if it was clinical and sterile and I bumped into another geezer, her body was perfect and maybe if I keep going back eventually she’ll be less of a c**t.

Probs will dedicate £400 ( five visits) to cracking her. Will keep you updated.

I’d fly through a razor blade, lemon juice and vinegar factory to rim her.

Hey so quick update! I went to see her 2/3 times after this and it was still sterile and clinical and she was never any friendlier, she is a pure born whore. Never going back but fuck me it’s the best ass I’ve ever ever seen in real life. Muy fuego
Banned by:

Offline sexisjustgreat

Cool story bro how’s that review coming smh
Banned by: