Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby Broadway Plaza 5ways TOFTT  (Read 569 times)

Offline pbrown355

Saw this lady from a VS ad which, although there for quite a while isn't there any more. I happened to come across her ad on Backpage
I hope the ID is enough to make her findable.
Post ID: 15107442 birminghamuk
Comms good, very friendly and inviting. Realised later that it's a maid.
Arrived, kept out in the cold for 5 minutes, never a good sign but I'd spent a long time in traffic getting there and wasn't going to have time for a plan B
Once in, met by a nice friendly lady and was reasonably pleased. She is the girl in the pictures. However, the pictures make her look slim and shapely whereas once her clothes are off she's less shapely, more just skinny. Boobs are just saggy skin. I'm not a fan of enhanced boobs but this girl needs some. This wasn't obvious until money paid and business starting. £60hh.
So, HJ to get me started, very nicely done. Too long without sex so concerned I'm going to blow from the HJ. I choose to miss out altogether on the BJ, which would have been covered, and ask for doggy. SHE DOESN'T DO DOGGY! If I knew how to use the emojis there would be one pulling a grumpy face!
So I get her on top but she doesn't have much of an action, certainly not one that did much for me. Very quickly turned to mish and finished off.
Although she was pleasant and friendly, I can't see any reason why anyone would visit her as a WG.

Offline billyjo

Thanks for the review, she looks quite attractive in her photos but nothing worse than to be confronted by a couple of sagbags after you have handed your money over, apart from fishy fanny.