Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Swindon Rebecca Ebony  (Read 968 times)

7 review(s) for Rebecca Ebony (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online goodoldboy

External Link/Members Only

Booked a 90 minute massage for £120

Made contact by phone. Arrangements made by text. Pleasant flat in Old town, Swindon
She answered my phonecall when I rang. No problems with parking or access.

Had a pre session shower in a nice bathroom with all toiletries and towels provided.

First 45 mins had a good body massage with lots of sensual touching. She has a good body with beautiful nipples and very large tits
Then into body to body with her rubbing and down my back. a few credit card swipes and reach unders.

Turned over and more body to body. Then she moved onto the climax bringing me off between those beautiful tits while I stroked them

Another shower and off home.

Now the bit that make it Neutral- Like previous reviewers - when I looked at my watch on the street I hand only been in there 75 Mins including two showers.

Not that impressed. Nice girl, ok massage but definitely short changed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 03:31:37 pm by goodoldboy »

Offline Uoti2

Welcome to UKP and thanks for posting this review. Sounds much like the Rebecca I remember from quite a few years ago: pleasant girl giving great service cut unacceptably short.

Btw, OP, in case you find yourself encountering some flak for your other review today, you (and others) can regard this review of Rebecca as giving you credibility. You might at this point reasonably ask why on earth you would need any evidence of credibility. I hope you don't (need any, that is); it's just that the subject of your other review isn't entirely uncontroversial hereabouts and some of m'learned colleagues do get a bit excited about new contributors, sometimes.

zigzag678

Ciarra is a much better option. Sounds as if it could be the same location. Was it just off Bath Road?

Online goodoldboy

No in the centre of Old Town. Very close to Wood Street.

Offline cloudybay1

Thanks for the review

I'm thinking of booking Rebecca. Does she include a blow job during the massage and does she let you play with her tits and pussy? couple of her AW reviews indicate that she might I guess depending on how you connect.

Online goodoldboy

Tits, Pussy - yes
Blowjob - No (in my experience)

Offline houseboot

Blowjob - No (in my experience)

It's on her list of "Enjoys".

plus

"I can do Oral without provided you are very CLEAN".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 03:50:00 pm by houseboot »