Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply Louise - Stevenage - Milfalicious  (Read 2534 times)

31 review(s) for simply louise (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
Paid: £120
Services: DFK/OWO/Penetration

When I saw this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183480 I thought this is the woman for me and booked her.

Comms: great, when I phoned her she was flirty and brighter than most WGs. Asked me confirm by txt on the day as they do.

Location: parked @ Tesco Extra; it's free with £5 spend, three hours max. Her flat is close by in what used to be an office block. I phoned her for directions on arrival then walked straight past it because it looks nowt like flats! :D She phoned me back and told me where she was.

So, the door opens and there she is and exactly like a footballer's wife - as Mabbsey said. She had straight peroxide hair with dark roots, a bit shorter than some of the AW pics but apart from that exactly as advertised - profile totally accurate - 39+ pics and none tell a lie.  :yahoo:  I don't know if she is a size 8 or a 10 and I don't care. Personality-wise she's ultra-feminine: perfect for the job. AW profile said 41 and that might well be the truth because slim women over 40 often look a couple years older. A bit more fat would fill out a few face lines, not that punters want it. Her place is a smart clean flat and she doesn't share with another WG, she works alone.

She had on purple stockings and suspenders; never fails for me. We started with some DFK and I soon took off her knickers. Her tits are "old school" implants - a bit firmer than the latest extra-real ones but I've no complaints. She was keen to get my cock in her mouth and so was I. She's got a huge mirror against the wall which you will enjoy. Next I told her to lie down and I went down on her; she seemed to come after a few minutes, although she may just be a good actress; I don't mind either way. After some more DFK I soon had my cock back in her mouth - but as her AW profile clearly says, she doesn't do CIM, which is a shame, but instead of cumming on her tits as she offered I put her on all fours on the bed and gave her one doggystyle. I lasted a good while before cumming and she did plenty of filthy talk while I fucked her.

She was dead keen to get my cock up again and within 10 minutes she'd succeeded. She does a great (lubed) handjob, which in my experience is rare - I usually find I'm better at pulling my own. After some more licking and playing I got on top and gave her one missionary. She held her legs wide open, plenty of eye contact and filthy talk. Looked good in the mirror too. I could have kept going a long time, but I knew the hour was running out so I did my little second-time squirt, (never as good as the first one is it) and hit the shower, which she got going for me because she said it was always cold for the first few minutes. Yeah, she really looks after you.

She mentioned there was a booking after me but she's no clockwatcher. I was there for 1 hour 10 in total plus I was 8 minutes late, which she was OK about. She told me most punters can't find her place the first time. In fact she told me a lot of things I wanted to hear, e.g. how big my cock is, but that's absolutely true. I'll be back, maybe for two hours next time. Half an hour is definitely not enough with this lady.

Her profile says she prefers men 30+ but I think a young lad would benefit from the education she could give. She also doesn't do heavy smokers, anal, watersports, or any weird stuff - which is probably why she likes her job and @ £120 per hour she's great value. Why aren't there more like her? Don't fuck the rest, fuck the best.

10/10  :thumbsup:

Offline Mabbsey

Douglas, I'll take a pint of the black stuff and some dry roasted peanuts please  :drinks:

Glad you enjoyed.

Offline DouglasReynholm

You're on, but a pint? That's a lot of Bovril! (Ever seen Spaced .. ?)

Seriously thanks for the advice Mabbsey - and could you PM me links to your other reviews? I can't search for posts by you - or even PM you - my account here's "provisional".  :(

Offline Mabbsey

Every episode about 100 times...

I don't have the technical inclination but in short :

Classy Jenny & Blond Suzy MILF

Both of a similar ilk and highly recommended.

Offline Sparta Prada

Every episode about 100 times...

I don't have the technical inclination but in short :

Classy Jenny & Blond Suzy MILF

Both of a similar ilk and highly recommended.

I have seen both Classy Jenny and Blond Suzy Milf.

Blond Suzy Milf must be nearly 50, and that was when I met her around 5 years ago! From what I remember she provides an above average EE experience but I haven't been back since which probably says it all.

Anyone familiar with my reviews will know that Classy Jenny is my top girl from AW. Seriously fit sexy girl, consistent high standard of performance, but at a very decent price.

Offline Mabbsey

I have seen both Classy Jenny and Blond Suzy Milf.

Blond Suzy Milf must be nearly 50, and that was when I met her around 5 years ago! From what I remember she provides an above average EE experience but I haven't been back since which probably says it all.

Anyone familiar with my reviews will know that Classy Jenny is my top girl from AW. Seriously fit sexy girl, consistent high standard of performance, but at a very decent price.

Depends what your after I suppose? I saw Suzy recently and I'd estimate late 40s about right. And there is a £40 difference in price. I had a fantastic time with her and will
return.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Classy Jenny's based in Stevey - I'm on it...  She could be the next of

Douglas Reynholm's Electric Sex Punts!

Offline Sparta Prada

Be aware that she's a part-time touring girl operating from hotels. So she's not permanently based in Stevenage (also works from Harlow, Peterborough, Apsley & Crawley) and only does this for a few days at a time. But if you do see her please do a review!

Offline DouglasReynholm

OK. No phone no. on AW either  :(  I always like to phone em direct.

Offline Big Bad R

Number appears on days working.....

Offline Badvicar

Your worldwide reviews make you feel you will display in red your "electric sex punts......or punt". Not fooling most people. Answer questions on other threads while you promote the brand.

Offline stockinglover

Looks like Classy Jenny will be working today and tomorrow in St'Evenage, Just waiting to see if her number appears this morning.