Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata - Invasian - Bayswater  (Read 2298 times)

Offline evg

External Link/Members Only

Also on other asian agency sites under the same name.

This was last year.

Comms: Texted Invasian one hour before, confirmed immediately.

Location: A flat on a street very close to the Bayswater tube, in an area where I've seen other WGs. I was coming from Paddington, took me about 10 - 15 minutes walking. I did not use the bathroom.

Looks: She's shorter and heavier than the pictures. Face is closer to the profile pic on Invasian and the pictures there with the blue bra. Huge tits, sexy, but if you're into skinny girls you won't like her.

Services: 150 £ for an hour. OWO, FS, CIM. She's nice, smiling and accommodating. She doesn't speak a lot of english and I had trouble explaining to her why I was a bit late. After my unsuccessful attempts she said: "We don't need english for what we are about to do"  :D

She's more PSE than GFE, but still gentle. No FK, just pecks on the lips. Very good oral skills and very good B2B massage, followed by sex in various positions. After the first pop she did a very good massage. Round two was OWO with CIM.

Would I recommend? Yes. She's on holiday currently, from what I've seen she comes and goes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Anallover6969

Surprised she don't speak much English. Been in the game over her for at least 10 years. Used to provide good A levels

Offline RAJEC

Offline Anallover6969

Au natural and huge when I saw them back in around 2012!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:17:52 pm by Anallover6969 »

Offline evg

Natural and huge.

English wise, I don't think you'll have problems understanding each other when it comes to the "action".

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP

Whats her dress size and how chubby is she?

Offline evg

I’d put her in the 14 - 16 range. However, I am not from the UK so I am not very familiar with the dress sizes.

Chubby wise, I don’t know. Not very toned but not very saggy either I’d say.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:05:04 pm by evg »

Offline BillGoldberg

Definitely NOT natural
I've seen Mata for literally over a decade
Very well done to the point where its hard to tell but her breasts are definitely enhanced

Offline peter purves

Definitely NOT natural
I've seen Mata for literally over a decade
Very well done to the point where its hard to tell but her breasts are definitely enhanced

Can you answer this question Bill

Whats her dress size and how chubby is she?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BillGoldberg

Can you answer this question Bill

No idea re dress sizes
maybe 12+ ?? but thats a very rough guess

Chubbier than her younger days but arse is good in doggy, its been a while since I saw her but I don't remember much of a belly

Overall I remember her as approaching the point of being past it and jaded

Offline peter purves

No idea re dress sizes
maybe 12+ ?? but thats a very rough guess

Chubbier than her younger days but arse is good in doggy, its been a while since I saw her but I don't remember much of a belly

Overall I remember her as approaching the point of being past it and jaded

Cheers!!

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

I’d put her in the 14 - 16 range. However, I am not from the UK so I am not very familiar with the dress sizes.

Chubby wise, I don’t know. Not very toned but not very saggy either I’d say.

:hi:

Cheers!!

Thanks Pete, im surprised at the middle one, yes she looks tall for a girl but looks more a 10 to me

What the f_ck do I know re dress sizes :wackogirl:

Offline evg

Mata is back and I have visited her again two times recently.

She moved, not far away, on a side street of Bayswater. The buzzer is broken and you'll end up waiting in front of the building for her to unlock the door. Bayswater is pretty trafficked, even at night, so it's not the most private setting.

She also lost some weight and, to me, she's more attractive now than she was the first time I met her. The encounters were more GFE now than before.

Still would recommend.