Author Topic: Sweet rose Thai (AKA Slim Thai Sisi) - canary wharf  (Read 2299 times)


10 review(s) for SLIM THAI Sisi (2 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dino74

External Link/Members Only

Sorry my first 2 reviews are neutral! This was back in February on Sunday afternoon. Location was a modern flat in new block in Canary Wharf quite difficult to find and had to be guided over the phone. It’s a shared flat but don’t know who with.

I was met by girl in the photos she was dressed as if she was going to the shops. Hand over 150 and was sent for a shower. I came back and waited about 5 minutes she returned still dressed Ina roll neck jumper thick dress over the top and thick tights, not exactly Victoria secrets. I was asked to lie in the bed as she undressed as if she was at the doctors. Her body is ok not super slim but pleasant enough lots of tattoos and fake boobs.

She asked if I wanted oral with or without and seemed disappointed when I said without. Sucked for a bit but nothing special and quickly put on condom. Went for uninspiring cowgirl but I quickly changed it to doggy. She seemed to enjoy. First pop over and she seemed to change and got more friendly and being more suggestive, didn’t offer massage. Unfortunately I’d got bored by now and just wanted to leave as I wasn’t confident of second pop. Went for shower and after she asked me to do review and asked if I would come back. I lied.

This is a tricky one because it started pretty badly but maybe that was because it was Sunday. The way her attitude changed makes me think you could get more out of her than I did. She’s not bad looking and her body is pretty good so it’s a neutral from me. Not up to the standard of others. Sorry about 2 neutrals in a row.

Offline Liverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,346
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
You've seen this girl twice and reviewed her as neutral both times once in Soho and once in Canary Wharf. Didn't you get the hint the first time that her service was average at best?

Offline Dino74

Sorry I’ve noticed my second review has the wrong link they aren’t the same girl this girl is in Canary Wharf. Really sorry I’ll correct as soon as I can. She is called sweet rose Thai on AW. Sorry again
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:26:41 am by Dino74 »

Offline Liverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,346
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Sorry I’ve noticed my second review has the wrong link they aren’t the same girl this girl is in Canary Wharf. Really sorry I’ll correct as soon as I can. She is called sweet rose Thai on AW. Sorry again

 :dash: :dash: :dash: why didn't you do it when you wrote this?

Offline Dino74

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:03:48 pm by Dino74 »

Offline Dino74

There you go that link should work. Again many apologies posting on phone is not the easiest!