Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fulham Palace Road  (Read 1260 times)

tailor1712

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of you had tried the massage place in Fulham Palace road?
Bhan Suk Sabai and the other one is a bit above towards hammersmith, 216 Fulham Palace road.

Thanks for the tips;

Offline jichael mackson

I had a massage last year at 216 Fulham Palace Road, it's the shop with the pink frontage. Do not recall the business name. Old Chinese man on the desk, booked in and was shown downstairs, Room had shower and proper massage table. In came a curvy dark skinned Indian lady with v good English, about 35. I only wanted regular massage on this day so never reported here,  but towards the end of the massage she talked of 'extras' which seemed to be HR and B2B. I remember asking her about other girls and she told me there were Thai  girls, English and Brazilian working there. After massage sipped some water in the shop front  and could hear that one of the English girls had her baby with her for the day at work in the back which was a bit strange. Massage was pretty good by the way. Can't remember what I paid. Hope that helps a bit.

Offline Jonestown

216 used to be 100% chinese staff, has this now changed ?

The thai place on the corner is strictly legit, good massage though.

Offline jichael mackson

Visited summer last year and that's what I was told