Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirkcaldy - candy69 - Anyone met her?  (Read 5829 times)

Offline jambogaz

Hi.

Back in the punting desert of Fife, I wonder if anyone has met this lady...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have exchanged emails & she has sent me a decent face pic, quite cute.

She sounds reasonable and is very reasonably priced.

Her 1 report also appears positive, however her feedback is hidden, which can be a problem.

Any fellow Fifers met her & prepared to offer your thoughts?

Gaz

Offline rpg

Hi.

Back in the punting desert of Fife, I wonder if anyone has met this lady...

Have exchanged emails & she has sent me a decent face pic, quite cute.

She sounds reasonable and is very reasonably priced.

Her 1 report also appears positive, however her feedback is hidden, which can be a problem.

Any fellow Fifers met her & prepared to offer your thoughts?

Gaz

If you hover over the feedback number you can see 2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative and 5 disputes. That says it all for me really. At least 6 punters had a problem with her.

Offline rpg

Just realised there's no photos!!! What attracted you to this 4' 11" midget?

Offline jambogaz

Hmmm. Mainly my difficult working hours. She has had pictures up previously but has taken them down. She has emailed me a face pic too.

Agree re the feedback and it is a worry. Might message her back and ask why it is not shown.

I have seen a few local girls I would like to meet again but working hours are making it very difficult to organise something.

Offline Banquo

Her verification pic is viewable

Offline jambogaz

Yeah seen it, not the best pic ever, but I have seen her other ones previously and they were ok. Plus I have an up to date face pic...not going to be a catwalk model but a cut
e girl next door type I think.

Hoping someone who has met her will come on and give some feedback.

Tjkooker

Somebody really should put a health warning on that verification pic. That's cruelty to pigs. You would be far better hooking up with Kerry in fife. Service is good if a bit tame. Face is 7/10 body is 9/10.
Candy would struggle to get 2/10 for looks.

Offline jambogaz

Heehee maybe you are right...Who is Kerry?  Got a linky?

Offline jambogaz

Actually just spotted a new profile which looks interesting...

Guys?  Thoughts?

silvermonkey

How does one see the verification pictures on adultwork?

Offline rpg

There is only one and you only see it if the girl chooses to display it. Green link under main pic.

Tjkooker

I REALLY WOULDNT LOOK AT CANDYS PHOTO !!!!!!

Anyway. I mentioned Kerry earlier. It actually Kerri Banks
External Link/Members Only

Offline Banquo

as per rpg's reply, but you can also search on AW for profiles that have a verification pic "that I can view" as I posted about on this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18862.msg290552#msg290552

Offline seeker

Now that's what I call a munter and a fat one at that .Aviod  :vomit:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Kerri Banks says her tits are natural. Can anyone confirm that?

I see she is offering quickies now. Enticed.

I got green in my pocket. Almost went for a panic Punt the other day!

Offline turbostar

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
ive met candy 69 three times
she was my 2nd punt (2013)stayed couple of miles from me very chatty think she is on something but dont know what cracking wee body nice tits etc
most of the early feedback including mine she "disputed" instead of accepting the feedback
ive met her twice since  then in a few wks mostly for bj/69 quickies
she gives a reasonably good massage front and back before going down on you she is very good at bj she doesnt swallow and her pussy she tastes very good  and she is quite a good fuck too i havent met her since her profile changed to car meets only but her flat/bedroom etc were very clean
she did warn me about one of her (ex) friends sexykinkyrosie69 External Link/Members Only

Offline jambogaz

Jeezo that one looks like a proper junkie looking lass.  Shame too as she looks like she might have been quite pretty before she got wasted.  Hate seeing that kind of thing.

Tjkooker

Pretty much sums up the kingdom of fife that skank. Bet fife flyers been up it bareback. He's into that sort of thing I heard.

fly fifer

:D
You’ve got yourself confused again BJ, despite being offered bareback on a few occasions I have never deemed it worth the risk. In fact, like any sensible punter I wouldn’t even risk OWO these days.
As for young Candy there, she’s a bit on the immature side for me, but you go ahead if you must. Don’t feel you need my permission. You can even give it to her up the shitter, she might have a big strapon for you, I hear that’s “right up your street” if you’ll pardon the pun.
 :thumbsup: