Author Topic: Reminiscing and Re-Living! Cardiff Aphrodites/Others  (Read 1216 times)

Mickey88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Soooo anyway after 4 years off the scene due to falling in love... I am back 'Long story'

Anyway  :cool: back in 2014 two girls really stood out for me always been into the blondes.

Grace Aphrodites amazing shape lovely curves.
Spent an hour with this one she visited my place got right down to business got in all positions 8/10

Busty Charlotte
Gorgeous as she might be not really value for money her f - cups are amazing and fave was gorgeous but was like shagging a sack of potatoes I'm afraid shame really though this one could have been a gem but hey ho. 4/10

Anyway now that I'm back out here any of you guys have any recomnendations looking for tall blondes slightly older 30 +

Thanks in advance!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Tall blonde or blondish and about 30 give or take?

The ones springing to mind are Blondeslikefun, Casey Jo Scarlett and Welsh Barbie. All 170 or 180 an hour though. But all are excellent.


Mickey88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great thanks

Bit pricey but read some great reviews on WelshBarbie. May also look around the agencies

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great thanks

Bit pricey but read some great reviews on WelshBarbie. May also look around the agencies

Trust me Steelworker has punted at least half the population of Welsh female service providers. He knows his blondes.  ;)

Offline Steelworker

I’m not great at remembering exactly blonde or blondish or height unless they are really tall or short. Others would be Welsh Elise, Luscious Lileth (who’s shorter but great) and if you like bigger, Far from Average is very horny too. A gorgeous looking blonde I saw is Bella Bleu who’s priced herself way high at 220 mainly outcalls.

I tend to prefer independents but I’ve used agencies a few times, had good results. Mainly brunette, dark hair.

Mickey88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great Thanks!

Anyone heard if Grace or Charlotte is around anymore? If not Barbie will get a punt on Barbie this weekend if possible :yahoo:

Offline Steelworker

Great Thanks!

Anyone heard if Grace or Charlotte is around anymore? If not Barbie will get a punt on Barbie this weekend if possible :yahoo:

Mickey, if you’re truly ‘back’ under different name you know the score. 4/4 posts somehow or directly relating to Aphrodite Agency? With vague references to maybe punting Welsh Barbie. Forgive me for thinking you may be dodgy.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anyway now that I'm back out here

Been doing bird have you, what were you in for?   :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

Been doing bird have you, what were you in for?   :sarcastic:

Birdlime = time in case you’re not sure, Mickey  :hi:

Mickey88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry a bit rusty I get it  :hi: