Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phaedra Sweety - Muscular Hungarian, Chelsea Cloisters - 'Strong' Positive  (Read 3656 times)

9 review(s) for Phaedra Sweety (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pepsicolaboy

Phaedra Sweety
External Link/Members Only
+447491918727

Town: South Kensington
Nationality: Hungarian

I thinks she had a Free Gallery that now appears to be gone?

Date
Within the last 7 days

Venue
Chelsea Cloisters, well reported Hotel near South Kensington Tube

Amount Paid
30 mins for £80

Cost of any extras?
None taken

Session

Out of curiosity I booked as I like girls with some muscles/tone and was curious. She is not as ‘hard’ muscly or ripped as some of the photos may suggest, she has lots of muscle for a girl and has low body fat but does not look like a roid monster. Don't get me wrong, she has plenty more muscle than the average woman  :rolleyes:

I was more facially attracted to her than I thought I would be. As per other report, opens door and takes you into room in ridiculous high heels that make her look 6 foot 4 lol. Very dark tan which I liked and was a turn on, friendly girl and has quirky mannerisms.

I got: sex, prolonged OWO, reverse oral, 69, light lip kissing, light wrestling/holds from her with her legs, and can arch her body up and tease you by bringing her pussy up to your knob, or your bent down face  :D

She is a friendly girl and likes sex and will blow you the whole session if you like, she is a bit of a machine with the oral  :D
Sex was great, lots of positions and takes a pounding no problem

No clock watching and I felt I could have rolled over time if I wanted - and I had to make the move to get ready and leave lol

She does have SOME masculinization of the face with a widen jaw and very slight voice distortion common to women taking testosterone. Her clit did NOT feel overly big on my hand or in my mouth  :coolgirl:

Was able to chat to her, her English vocabulary is a bit limited but could converse.

Positive

- Wore outfit I asked for: bikini  :wackogirl:
- Quick response to booking enquiry
- Friendly & by no means jaded from the work
- Has a nervous giggle quite often which I liked - (some may find it off putting)
- Sweats quite easily (in clammy way not gross one) - (some may find it off putting)
- Very dark tan
- Got quite wet from oral
- Takes rimming
- appears to be answering/replying to her own phone texts (except I think if in session, as im sure a 2nd girl answered during my 2nd call)

Neutral

- Tits are small & appear much bigger in some of her Free Gallery (now not present) probably before she dieted down
- Dont think giving anal fingering was on the cards

Negative

- Jaw quite wide
- No DFK, only light lip kissing (not prolonged)

Looks 7/10

If you can get past the wider than normal jaw, she’s good looking IMO & likely much prettier pre-her ‘special training’ ahem

But if I take into account the body I wanted to see and the looks then:

Looks + Body 8.5-9/10

Service 8/10

Good high energy session and happy to do multiple positions. She will blow you the whole time if you want, she seemed happy to keep going

Personality 7.5/10

Friendly, quirky and had passion, despite the no DFK

Location 7/10

Room inside flat was nice and have been to some shit holes here before!
Fairly easy to walk in and go straight to lift, in front of reception, no questions asked.
Lifts are small though and you might be bunched in with a few people, while you’ve got the horn and waiting to go up  :lol:

Value 8/10

Pretty good considering central London

Overall 8/10

Overall you get what it says on the tin and she’s not extremely muscles IMO like competitive female bodybuilders (she does have them and has size in her arms, shoulders, legs etc) and she will likely do more dom wrestling if you ask.

Closing comments

If she did DFK, or did anal or rimming (giving) this would have easily gone higher for me.
I will go back, as she had such a good attitude

She is likely more muscley and bigger shouldered than the average non-gym going man - bear this in mind if you going  :rolleyes:

I would be interested if you could pop twice in half an hour or if anyone asked or has had this? My gut feeling is that she would allow this
I will check and report back for next time

Edit: I would double check before going if you paying for pops or for time, her 'prolonged' oral is good and I can see plenty of gents busting their nuts early. If it turns out pops are limited, make sure you pull her off sucking your bell end for too long  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Shes not as big as this photo suggests:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:22:44 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline RAJEC

A good candidate for ‘used to be a man’!  :lol:

Offline shant999

Curious if the pussy muscles are as tight as the rest of her.

Well done for checking out your fantasy, call me sexist, but seems like a kink.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Phaedra Sweety
External Link/Members Only
+447491918727

Town: South Kensington
Nationality: Hungarian

Date
Within the last 7 days

Venue
Chelsea Cloisters, well reported Hotel near South Kensington Tube

Cost of any extras?
None taken

Previous 1st visit by me
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188019.0

This was my 2nd visit:

Less details in this review as ive already reviewed but different experience for me.

I went back and im going to say, sexually I enjoyed it and had 'rock' on the whole punt.

But...

This time I found her mannerisms a bit odd, not quirky this time, like she had been smoking or taking some drugs (which I dont think she had, just trying to hammer the point). The face is more weird looking than I thought, those bodybuilding drugs have fucked with her looks a lot and she does have a tinge of the ‘Joker’ about her.

She did look in the mirror's, which covers the far wall, a lot and at herself a lot - it was a bit off putting at points. She has hair extensions/weave and I hope that is because she likes longer hair, not becuase of the effects of the roids making her hair fall out.

As mentioned before she does sweat/get clammy more than a normal chick and again I would say that’s the testosterone running through her system, this again was off putting this time.

A nice girl, an enthusastic service but I found all these things much much harder to get past. I think its also down to me, in that I like varierty as well. Perhaps worth a one off punt to experience an 'enhanced' muscley girl (not super ripped)

Looks 5.5/10

See review above

Body 7/10

Would be higher if she got tit implants

Service 7/10

Lack of GFE touched from her or kissing (she only does occassion kissing) lowered the score this time

Personality 6/10

Seemed more distant when I tried to engage her this time

Location 7/10

Value 8/10

Overall 6/10

Closing Comments:
This has scrapped a positive but I wont go back

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:11:01 pm by pepsicolaboy »