Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cock sucker hayley  (Read 10333 times)

5 review(s) for xXBj Only HayleyXx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for CockSucker Hayley (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bristol_lad

I seen her about 18 months back when I was new to punting, think this was my 3rd punt. I naively thought that the picture on her profile might be her. It's not btw. Her flat was not far from kingswood high street back then (not sure if she's moved since) had agreed on 15 mins of owo with cim to finish for 30 quid.

Anyway got to her flat and she opened the door. Christ this girl is not attractive she looked like she had been on crystal meth. I still went inside hoping it was another girl and not the one that greeted me at the door (I knew this wasn't likely to happen) went up into her flat and whatever I thought about her facially the state of her flat was worse. It was a mess.  The whole area was a bomb site and there was a bin bag full of rubbish overflowing in the middle of the room. So after all this we still got down to business. It took a while to get erect, my penis was not willing to comply to the attention it was receiving. When I did get erect I didn't last that long as her HJ was simply fantastic. haven't seen anybody since that gave a HJ as good as her. Her owo was alright more of a means of respite from ejaculation whilst she stopped wanking me.

ended up cumming in her mouth from the HJ and she spat it out into the aforementioned bin bag. nice.

Afterwards she showed me her pet rabbit. I just wanted to leave at this point really. Did I mention the state of the flat was revolting  :vomit:

She's very pleasant in person. and the HJ was the only real positive.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 03:28:04 pm by bristol_lad »

like_mature

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fuck me....thats one hell of a profile...............And talks a lot of shite!!

Lz-129

I've seen her...and her rabbit, my 1st punt and it wasn't the greatest
Nice girl and I think your right she has moved, no sign of a bin bag so the sink was used to dispense of my muck
It was only £30 though, I've spent a lot more on far worse but I've not been back either

Offline Daffodil

Good review, thanks.

Been thinking about seeing Hayley for awhile. Had discussed her with LZ previously.

LZ, what did you think of her looks?

The flat sounds sounds like a shit tip and definitely puts me off.

Lz-129

Good review, thanks.

Been thinking about seeing Hayley for awhile. Had discussed her with LZ previously.

LZ, what did you think of her looks?

The flat sounds sounds like a shit tip and definitely puts me off.

Just average I am afraid, plenty tattoos too
I am not so sure as the op whether or not that actually is Haley in the pics
It could be but taken some time back I thought

SirFrank

I've seen her...and her rabbit, my 1st punt and it wasn't the greatest
Nice girl and I think your right she has moved, no sign of a bin bag so the sink was used to dispense of my muck
It was only £30 though, I've spent a lot more on far worse but I've not been back either

ditto - met her recently while in Bristol. her photo (while covered) looked promising and she has great feedback. lots of tattoes, shithole of a flat and she has missing teeth! it was one of those meets where I seriously considered backing out. her bj was gentle and she spat my cum down her sick. she also had a giant rabbit in her living room

Offline Jeremy

Having a good laugh reading this thread, I'm tempted to see her in the same way you can't take your eyes off a car crash  :lol:

BristolP

Having a good laugh reading this thread, I'm tempted to see her in the same way you can't take your eyes off a car crash  :lol:

But you wouldn’t be watching the car crash. You would be in the car.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Visited once about 3 months ago........would agree with much of the above, nice girl but certainly wouldn't introduce her to the wife.

Lz-129

but certainly wouldn't introduce her to the wife.

Would you introduce any of them to your wife?

"Hello dear this is????
..she fucks loads of blokes for a living?

Recipe for total disaster  :scare:

Offline TerryTibbs

ditto - met her recently while in Bristol. her photo (while covered) looked promising and she has great feedback. lots of tattoes, shithole of a flat and she has missing teeth! it was one of those meets where I seriously considered backing out. her bj was gentle and she spat my cum down her sick. she also had a giant rabbit in her living room

Just sounds like my worst nightmare  :scare:

Terry

SirFrank

Just sounds like my worst nightmare  :scare:

Terry

haha - I know - you couldn't make it up really. sorry my comment should have been she spat it down the sink (not sick). she must have to regularly use Mr Muscle in her kitchen, what with all that spunk she must spit down it. I bet her fella comes home from work and thinks why the fuck is this sink draining so slowly (again). I just hope he doesn't get under said sink and check the u bend.

Persie

haha - I know - you couldn't make it up really. sorry my comment should have been she spat it down the sink (not sick). she must have to regularly use Mr Muscle in her kitchen, what with all that spunk she must spit down it. I bet her fella comes home from work and thinks why the fuck is this sink draining so slowly (again). I just hope he doesn't get under said sink and check the u bend.
He's probably wondering what pigeons are doing inside the house  :D

Offline bristol_lad

She defo reads this site. As her profile has been updated with answers to a couple of things brought up in this thread.

SirFrank

She defo reads this site. As her profile has been updated with answers to a couple of things brought up in this thread.

even with her updated profile, the pic (I know part is blanked out) bears no resemblance to the girl I saw. I think it was prob taken about 10 years ago

Offline Daffodil

even with her updated profile, the pic (I know part is blanked out) bears no resemblance to the girl I saw. I think it was prob taken about 10 years ago

Indeed. It doesn't matter if it used to be accurate, it isn't anymore so should be taken off her profile.

Could you imagine people selling cars or whatever and using pictures of it ten years ago, fresh off the production line?

Persie

thats very bad....its quite easy for WGs on AW to leave bad feedback or 'flags' on client....but  nothing for the guys

Cornish sub

Have just read her profile..... fucking hilarious. Brilliant sense of humour, even if she wasn't trying to be humorous.

TheRealMike

I've been to see Hayley probably a half dozen times.
She is still in a flat near Kingswood High Street.
My experience is she reliably gives a cracking BJ, which is why I've went back. :yahoo:
I've seen the flat messy and tidy, I am only in there 15 mins and its not like I'm going to the Ideal Homes Exhibition!
The woman herself is clean, I think she is attractive.

The latest news is that there is now a second bunny!

Lz-129

I've been to see Hayley probably a half dozen times.
She is still in a flat near Kingswood High Street.
My experience is she reliably gives a cracking BJ, which is why I've went back. :yahoo:
I've seen the flat messy and tidy, I am only in there 15 mins and its not like I'm going to the Ideal Homes Exhibition!
The woman herself is clean, I think she is attractive.

The latest news is that there is now a second bunny!

I think her profile has gone!

SirFrank

I think her profile has gone!

She's still there - just checked. She's also changed her profile pic now. She's advertising that she's 28 tho. Seriously that ain't right. What I will say tho is that she is very pleasant and friendly

Offline Daffodil

She's still there - just checked. She's also changed her profile pic now. She's advertising that she's 28 tho. Seriously that ain't right. What I will say tho is that she is very pleasant and friendly

Perhaps she had it taken done due to the false picture and it's back after she changed it.

Is this latest picture of her? Seems to be, as it has tattoos and piercings that it sounds like she has.

timmyshorny

This thread is both funny and disturbing. I think I'd panic if I saw a messy house if I went out on my first booking there. :vomit:
Poor rabbit, bet it wants to escape as much as the guys who have seen her on this thread did.

SirFrank

This thread is both funny and disturbing. I think I'd panic if I saw a messy house if I went out on my first booking there. :vomit:
Poor rabbit, bet it wants to escape as much as the guys who have seen her on this thread did.

In fairness the house rabbit was very well looked after and she clearly loved it. I won't be going back though.

timmyshorny

In fairness the house rabbit was very well looked after and she clearly loved it. I won't be going back though.

oh that's fair enough I have images of the rabbit tripping over the trash on the floor

Prion

I've seen her a few times.  The highlights are she reliably gives a cracking BJ.  As others have said, her places are a shitholes.  I suppose if she was tidier and organised like other women she wouldn't be earning her living the way she does.  I've seen her in three places, all were bomb sites.  I probably won't go back, last visit was to her new place, which smelled like a farmyard.  She has at least two rabbits, one of which is now massive - several stones in weight.  There are also at least two cats and who knows what else.  She loves her animals, but the new place stank of them and needed a good airing.

Offline Roth

Threads over 18 months old. Why bump it rather than doing a fresh review? :unknown:

Offline insignia

seen her a few times when im in the area and yes cracking bj and she does live literally in a building site which she does warn you of

Offline Roth

seen her a few times when im in the area and yes cracking bj and she does live literally in a building site which she does warn you of

How about a review? :unknown:

Offline Jacksonwood

Had a punt there last week...mainly out of curiosity.

She's moved to a ground floor flat with decent parking near kingswood.

The flat is a shithole, but she's enthusiastic and doesn't give us much attitude as her profile implies.

The funniest thing was when I told her I was going to come she put her arm with a big thumbs up and went for it...not bad, but seen nicer girls ..she's not s good looker !