Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Duo recommendations
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Duo recommendations
(
Read 434 times
)
Richjimbo
Age Check :
Posts: 314
Likes: 4
Reviews: 45
«
on:
March 04, 2018, 10:57:29 pm »
Hi - I am looking to double my fun and interested if anyone had a duo recommendation?
I am looking for young - up to 25, slim, v pretty faced girls. I don't mind European or asian.
Thanks in advance and will report back after the fun and frolics.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Duo recommendations
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close