Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Wet - Walthamstow  (Read 608 times)

1 review(s) for ARABELLA PLAY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline waterblaze123

I just had to write up a review as a first time to warn others of the level of bad service I received.

So she said she can squirt so the main reason why  I went with her as I am curious how it feels to be with someone who squirts so I called up comms were easy enough to sort out a meet. I was unsettled the whole time as she came to the door to keep silent as it was a shared house and people coming in and out being loud while telling me to be silent more or less the whole time it was really weird and made me wonder what would happen if we were to be caught not the right conditions at all.
I meet up with her and cute enough honestly and bubbly so she charges 60 for 30mins with Oral with Condom as I wanted without she only provided that service for the hour at 100 which I agreed sure why not. Followed by the oddest experience I had seen lots of baby wipes were involved she barely sucked with OWO spitting into baby wipes over and over again like why say or offer this service if you aren't going to do it properly followed by her spitting out her spit over and over again throughout the whole encounter while checking her phone constantly showing no interest also she doesn't squirt actually a liar about that honestly unsettling time and it still was such a waste of time and money that I just had to warn others to avoid.

I wasn't to sure how to shorten the URL but here it is >

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arrow0404

Also states BB.

Which is ashame as she has a lovely arse.

Offline peter purves

I just had to write up a review as a first time to warn others of the level of bad service I received.

So she said she can squirt so the main reason why  I went with her as I am curious how it feels to be with someone who squirts so I called up 
...also she doesn't squirt actually a liar about that honestly unsettling time and it still was such a waste of time and money that I just had to warn others to avoid.

:dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac