Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Slim Barbara - Holborn  (Read 620 times)

2 review(s) for Claire Model (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
5 review(s) for MISS CINDY HOT (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Barbara thinking it was a TOFTT but now I see that her previous profile been reviewed
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159600.msg1953220#msg1953220
External Link/Members Only

Arranging the meet was very easy with text messages. The location was in a serviced apartment between Chancery Lane and Holborn. Easy entry with the keypad. Look like she has now moved to Canary Wharf so maybe this information is not useful any more

She answered the door and it is the girl from the pictures. Tall and slim and wearing some bright coloured underwear. I was disappointed by her face, not my type really. There are face pictures in the other thread but I had not seen this before and was hoping for better. She also seemed slimmer than the pictures with no meat on her

She seemed very friendly and we talked about what we would do. I agree a GFE with FK, OWO, RO and sex for £70 half an hour. I received all these services but just unsatisfactory. FK was light with barely any tongue, no interest in being more passionate even though I made effort to do. BJ was bad, it was all hand and only the tip was in the mouth. I asked her to use less hand but she would not do it. Did not like me playing with her nipples. RO was actually very nice because she has a nice puss but she did not allow fingers. The sex was pretty good but no DFK during which was disappointing.

Quite a nice chatty girl but I will not return

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tergil

She works with Amber who I saw in the apartment on the way out, she looks sexy in the flesh
External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

She used to charge £80 P/H and works with part of a B&S group. I walked on this back in 2015