Author Topic: Luscious Lucy 666 - St Pancras - better than ever  (Read 6503 times)


71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Bucket99


External Link/Members Only

Hadn't seen Lucy for almost a year for a variety of reasons, one being she's not great on Comms

This time was very easy. Texting day before and confirming on day.

Her Shoreditch flat was lush but her new gaff north of St Pancras is even better. All her own and very chic and tasteful.

Well she's better than ever. Filthier, more excitable and the full nine yards of spitting rimming gagging and cowgirl. There is nobody more up for it than Lucy. Finished with the mother of all tit jobs between those massive enhanced breasts. They seem to be even bigger than I recall or maybe she's slimmer or maybe my memory is shot.

Full Pse £250 an hour. I hear the replies already... Way too expensive... Yadda Yadda Yadda. Each to their own but put it this way: One hour with Lucy or two with some Romanian fuckbucket? Your choice


Offline Liverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,346
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
External Link/Members Only


Her Shoreditch flat was lush but her new gaff north of St Pancras is even better. All her own and very chic and tasteful.


Wow!!! I'm sold. I'd best get booking her.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Edit:
Quote
Topic: Luscious Lucy 666 - St Pancras - more expensive than ever
  :lol:

Offline dami3n


Full Pse £250 an hour. I hear the replies already... Way too expensive... Yadda Yadda Yadda. Each to their own but put it this way: One hour with Lucy or two with some Romanian fuckbucket? Your choice

by the same logic ...1 hour with any number of UKP reviewed top performers, or UKE Indies with 100 in change or 1 hour with Lucy? your choice :hi:

your review, your money, everything in punting as in life is 'each to their own'

no need to add aggro to your review with the yadda yadda's m'kay?

Offline Fugly

Can someone please give me an idea of the best/easiest way to get a booking with this lass?

I've followed her A/W instructions to the letter by texting her (three times - each with different PAYG numbers so as not to spook her).  Nada.  I've tried a follow up call from each number and I've also tried A/W mail a couple of times too - each time radio silence.

If Comms are so poor I can't understand why she's so highly rated (I can obvs - she's a great fuck, but I also can't).  All the other UKP legends that I've punted were great on Comms.  Baffled....

Offline Bassman

It’s about getting lucky, and hoping she actually sees you at the arranged time/date. In my case it didn’t happen.

From what I understand she has a lot of big money regulars that keep her sweet who she prioritises. So she probably doesn’t have much need for new clients.

Offline finn5555

Why is everyone getting hung up over her  :wacko: :dash:
If she dont want to fuck you then move on, plenty more to choose from  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Why is everyone getting hung up over her  :wacko: :dash:
If she dont want to fuck you then move on, plenty more to choose from  :hi:

I think because she was good SP, could do kinky, reasonably priced and easy to book...'back in my day'

She then went AWOL with her comms and now the prices have gone to piss take level :dash:

So perhaps some hold onto the fact she might see the light again  :P