Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LORNA LACE - Norwich  (Read 3999 times)

3 review(s) for lorna lace (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline GlasgowPenguin

External Link/Members Only

I have met Lorna numerous times.

It started with 15mins quickies....and developed in a regular amazing habit.

I have not seen her since Feb 2016 for one reason or the other (no point to go into details.

She is very attractive, passionate, well spoken and cheeky. She made me feel wanted and desired at all times. I saw her in the old flat and in the new one. Both are really nice and clean and classy.

I cannot but recommend her to all.

I guess she can be either really like or not so much (in terms of physical appearance). She is not a page 3 stunner, she is more than that...she is a real woman.

I miss seeing her.....maybe someday soon!

Let me know if this helps! Feel free to ask for more....

FB

Offline Sinz

Since you asked, are you a man or a woman ?

Offline Sinz

Man...why?

Well the review sounds very feminine to begin with.

Sounds like you are in love with her than punting a pro$$ie.

Looking past that, what services did you receive ?

James999

Did she ask you to do this advert for her, if not why bother after you've not seen her for two years  :unknown:

Offline GlasgowPenguin

Hello,

no...I sadly have not spoken to her for a long time as  I said.

And I did not mean it to sound like an advert. I was being genuine, but I see your point.

I just really liked her, and I juts wanted to share my thoughts.

Would I go back, yes, would I recommend her, yes.

Cons.....mmmh.....as I said...not everyone's cup of tea. I think she can be a little too PSE at times and a little too energetic (if you prefer a more gentler approach).

Apart from that she was really nice....

Hope this helps......sorry ...it was my first review....

FB

Offline GlasgowPenguin

@Sinz.....yes I think I kind of was at some point...hence I stopped seeing her.

Services were normal straight sex, I am not into anal or anything more than normal (!?!?!?!) sex.....CIM was offered, and deep FK. I did not ask for more.....lots of chats and down time in between sessions...

Offline Beamer

Did she ask you to do this advert for her, if not why bother after you've not seen her for two years  :unknown:
+1

Offline GlasgowPenguin

Well....I have see 4 prossies up to know....and I have just joined this website....I will write reviews of the others as well...J.MEG, MelanieWDD and Sexyholly.....

but they are all very similar.....I always ask on the phone if I can have a GFE...i like cuddles and kisses...and I prefer that to a more impersonal (if I can call it so) service.

They are all 4 very different ladies, but all very similar in being chatty (which I love), very kissing and kissable and over to cuddles....

I will post reviews soon! Just need to find something original to say.....:)

Offline Sinz

I suggest you have a read of the below link, before writing reviews.

Especially the section what not to say.

Offline GlasgowPenguin

@Sinz...shall do. Thanks that really helps!

Offline smiths

I have met Lorna numerous times.

It started with 15mins quickies....and developed in a regular amazing habit.

I have not seen her since Feb 2016 for one reason or the other (no point to go into details.

She is very attractive, passionate, well spoken and cheeky. She made me feel wanted and desired at all times. I saw her in the old flat and in the new one. Both are really nice and clean and classy.

I cannot but recommend her to all.

I guess she can be either really like or not so much (in terms of physical appearance). She is not a page 3 stunner, she is more than that...she is a real woman.

I miss seeing her.....maybe someday soon!

FB

When I last punted with Lace years ago at GP parties now gone she was one lazy cunt, always off for a drink and a fag. :thumbsdown: Very good looking then with a cracking body. She is at least late-30s and probably in her 40s now.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:39:33 pm by smiths »

Offline itk

When I last punted with Lace years ago at GP parties now gone she was one lazy cunt, always off for a drink and a fag. :thumbsdown: Very good looking then with a cracking body. She is at least late-30s and probably in her 40s now.

Had very similar experiences when she used to organise her own parties in Ipswich, you’d barely see her in the room where the action was. The girls with her were incredible, but when she did make herself available she was full-on PSE with fake moans and groans which was far too off putting.

Offline happyharry

Had very similar experiences when she used to organise her own parties in Ipswich, you’d barely see her in the room where the action was. The girls with her were incredible, but when she did make herself available she was full-on PSE with fake moans and groans which was far too off putting.

Agreed. Sums up my Ipswich party experiences with her.

Any idea if any of her party girls are still working ? I particularly recall Rachel who was based in the Bramford area, and Amy who was Norfolk based (and also worked in a bar in Wymondham). Most of the others were London based. Happy days.

Offline Longlife

I always had a good time with her at her Ipswich parties

The only girl I know still working in the area is Chloe External Link/Members Only

Offline itk

Agreed. Sums up my Ipswich party experiences with her.

Any idea if any of her party girls are still working ? I particularly recall Rachel who was based in the Bramford area, and Amy who was Norfolk based (and also worked in a bar in Wymondham). Most of the others were London based. Happy days.

They were indeed happy days, I wouldn’t have a clue if any are still working though. Remember one in particular called Candy. What a body   :yahoo:

Offline thaislave

Lorna was always fucking hot at the Ipswich partys she used to do

a lot of the other girls were hot too
but Vik from Norwich was the hottest! :O
wow,where is she now?!

Offline herman100

Lorna was always fucking hot at the Ipswich partys she used to
a lot of the other girls were hot too
but Vik from Norwich was the hottest! :O
wow,where is she now?!
is this the one who worked in oasis?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 12:53:45 am by herman100 »

Offline thaislave

oh yes Herman :D
know anything?!
she was amazing! :yahoo:

Offline mikehunt

She’s still around but not so much in Ipswich. Cambs, Newmarket and Norwich

Offline thaislave

fuck yes,she's going straight on my hotlist :cool:
I might havta go an relive some old fun an hope she hasnt lost it!
I got some much better pics and vids than her page is showing!
the other hot girl in ipswich was MeeMee/Mimi from northampton,
used to work in cleapatras/alexandrias
anyone got any leads on her? :yahoo:

Offline Sinz

Yeah plenty of leads, how about you share some of your experiences before asking for more ?

Offline Sinz

Offline herman100

I bet you have. Vicki is my all time favourite. What a girl but must be mid 30 now.

Offline thaislave

Vic jus loved it and obviously still does
had loadsa great times in an outta Oasis
reviews say she's still having fun and hasnt lost it
pics look like theyre from various times
maybe got a bit older an all but aint we all,
might havta go relive this 1 :D
I think she was the 1st girl on the game  that I went to see all the time

Offline Sinz

Vic jus loved it and obviously still does
had loadsa great times in an outta Oasis
reviews say she's still having fun and hasnt lost it
pics look like theyre from various times
maybe got a bit older an all but aint we all,
might havta go relive this 1 :D
I think she was the 1st girl on the game  that I went to see all the time

Literally means nothing but bullshit, if you can’t back your claims up with any reviews.

Offline herman100

Literally means nothing but bullshit, if you can’t back your claims up with any reviews.
say what you want old pal but he is 100% spot on,  she was something else :D

Offline Sinz

say what you want old pal but he is 100% spot on,  she was something else :D

You are just another LEECH - no one gives a crap about what you got to say.

3 years on here and you haven’t even bothered to review this WG, but jumps one the bandwagon to white-knight

skinnyboy

Still one of the party girls is about.... phaps was amy? She is still performing as Xx ZOE xX but rarely about.... norwich usually. Still on AW with decent reviews

Offline Sinz

Still one of the party girls is about.... phaps was amy? She is still performing as Xx ZOE xX but rarely about.... norwich usually. Still on AW with decent reviews

Reviews on AW means nothing, just a load of crap.

Offline herman100

You are just another LEECH - no one gives a crap about what you got to say.
Leech? ? He hadn't reviewed her as it was over 10 years ago.  CHill out man go and have a  rubout.
3 years on here and you haven’t even bothered to review this WG, but jumps one the bandwagon to white-knight

Offline mikehunt

His point is that he hasn’t reviewed anyone and therefore not contributing anything useful here other than pining for conquests of the past and their contact info. Wish I hadn’t fed the troll in the first place tbh.

Offline thaislave

Sinz is actually trolling,Vik was amazing and seems to still be
there is no point in me reviewing her because my reviews would be from 2003-2007 as I didnt know she was still active
but I may well now when I am back in the UK
the problem is in 2018 there is fuck all to my tastes available in East Anglia,just the odd touring girl
their is no new generation,theyre not interested and the few about are fairly skanky
which is why you have to travel and put in serious miles to get any action
Lorna was great but I havnt punted with her since Gentlemans Parties days
Vik I may go and visit,MeeMee (if she reemerges somewhere) definately too as she was amazing
but im not gonna feed sinz anymore :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

Sinz is actually trolling,Vik was amazing and seems to still be
there is no point in me reviewing her because my reviews would be from 2003-2007 as I didnt know she was still active
but I may well now when I am back in the UK
the problem is in 2018 there is fuck all to my tastes available in East Anglia,just the odd touring girl
their is no new generation,theyre not interested and the few about are fairly skanky
which is why you have to travel and put in serious miles to get any action
Lorna was great but I havnt punted with her since Gentlemans Parties days
Vik I may go and visit,MeeMee (if she reemerges somewhere) definately too as she was amazing
but im not gonna feed sinz anymore :thumbsdown:

You can keep trolling means nothing.

skinnyboy

So u saying aw feedback is crap?
If a wg with over a ton of pos reviews im interested! 100 cant all be wrong mate
I saw lace years ago at her "parties" and yeah lazy as hell but the others amy aka zoe/caprice/rachel were hot. Rachel shame retired? Caprice back to poland mayb. Zoe on AW (ive seen)a bit jennifer lopez but with tits!! Superb!