Author Topic: Amber=Booty, Darlington  (Read 2498 times)


1 review(s) for Amber=Booty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yandex

External Link/Members Only

In Darlington with some time and a few quid to spare so I thought I'd chance it - no reviews but a decent picture on the verification photos thread.

Rang the number, no reply initially but got a text within a minute asking 'if I'd rung?'. Phoned back and spoke to 'Amber'. Her English is limited but understandable enough. Agreed an appointment as soon as I could get to her place. Was then sent the obligatory text with street and postcode, which wasn't far from where I was. From call to naked in 15 mins

Directed to a terraced street at the hospital part of town. The house looks a bit rough from the outside but was clean, well decorated and warm once inside. Plenty of on-street parking and safe enough although not the most discreet of punts, as the front door opens directly onto the street. Could be a shared place but it felt like there was no-one else there at the time.

Definitely the girl in the pictures, which are accurate. She's attractive and has a bit of an olive complexion. Quite heavily tattoo'd but thankfully no surprise piercings. Slim, size 8, 10 at most, and nice C/D cup breasts with responsive nipples. It says Romanian on AW but she said she was Greek - could pass for either IMHO.

Exchanged the cash, £100 for an hour and stripped off. Started with some OWO, she had good technique and eye contact. Not sure whether CIM would really be on offer, it's advertised on AW but I have my doubts and didn't push it. Decided to move onto cowgirl (covered) fairly quickly and she rode me to pop number 1. After a quick clean up she warmed up Mr. JT with some more OWO and then moved on to a very nice oily wank, at my request. Realised I wasn't going to manage a 3rd pop on this occasion so called it a day, about 45 mins all told.

Overall a decent, if unadventurous, punt with an attractive sexy girl. It's not my habit to see girls more than once but I'd have no problems with a return visit (I'd take a Kamagra next time and really get stuck in).

Online maxxblue

It says Romanian on AW but she said she was Greek - could pass for either IMHO.

She's Romanian  :hi:

Not sure whether CIM would really be on offer, it's advertised on AW but I have my doubts and didn't push it.

If it's advertised on AW, how are you pushing it?  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major


Quote from: yandex on Yesterday at 09:28:02 pm

    It says Romanian on AW but she said she was Greek - could pass for either IMHO.


She's Romanian  :hi:

Quote from: yandex on Yesterday at 09:28:02 pm

    Not sure whether CIM would really be on offer, it's advertised on AW but I have my doubts and didn't push it.


If it's advertised on AW, how are you pushing it?  :unknown:



Cheers for the review, said it loads of times, A Rom is A Rom. and they tell lies to get ya hard earned.......  :angry: :angry: :angry:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac


Offline yandex

In case anyone's wondering - that's definitely the girl I saw so no B & S at that time

As for whether she's Rom or not - absolutely no interest one way or the other from me, I'm happy to take a chance and I've had much worse results from orientals on VivaStreet

CIM was on the profile and you're right to say it's not pushing to ask for it. Again, I never asked so don't really know if it was an option - didn't want to kill the mood as my hard earned erections can be a little fragile at times

Agree with your sentiment Sar-Major except I'd rephrase it as 'A woman is A woman. and they tell lies to get ya hard earned.......'

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi:

I am Sunat ieri ca si cum as fi in zonza si pot sa spun ca ea romaneasca a orbit cu ea si ea a raspuns fluent romanian apelantii  :hi:

To us punters ,,, 100% Romanian ,, so in my book  I'd avoid like the plague  most say I'm Spanish Greek

They say this to hide (A) there shit poor service (B) there shit poor attitude

As I proved in middlesbrough recently  wasn't the same girl and when I came to walk two lads ran down the stairs to stop me ,,,, then realised I was a man mountain and ran back up faster ,,, still laughing about that

So in all yes she's fucking lush ,, 99.9% downer Romanian avoid


 :hi:
In case anyone's wondering - that's definitely the girl I saw so no B & S at that time

As for whether she's Rom or not - absolutely no interest one way or the other from me, I'm happy to take a chance and I've had much worse results from orientals on VivaStreet

CIM was on the profile and you're right to say it's not pushing to ask for it. Again, I never asked so don't really know if it was an option - didn't want to kill the mood as my hard earned erections can be a little fragile at times

Agree with your sentiment Sar-Major except I'd rephrase it as 'A woman is A woman. and they tell lies to get ya hard earned.......'
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:14:32 am by Dimond dave »

Offline yandex

Not wanting to pick a fight or anything, but........

What's the point in posting reviews if people come online afterwards to comment that the person you saw is best avoided as she's Romanian and therefore they are shite?

I thought the purpose of a review was to provide a subjective view of the experience. If it was as easy as 'She's Romanian so therefore avoid' I could save myself a whole bunch of time and boost my review count for free.

I had an acceptable time, if you're not interested then that's your prerogative. I described the experience, pretty vanilla but that's ok with me.

You obviously want something else for your money - I see you've reviewed a street girl, personally I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole as my past punting life would label them all as drug addled skanks.

Anyway - not picking a fight - enjoy your next punts and keep up the reviews  :thumbsup:

Online The Outsider

Thanks for the review.  It's good to know some Romanians can provide a decent service. 

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers, all honest reviews welcome, you left happy, that's the main thing  :hi: