Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny sherbet of Waterlooville, Hants.  (Read 2731 times)

1 review(s) for Horny sherbet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 Hour, £100

I booked her well in advance as I am not often in this area. Confirmed closer to the time, used her postcode in my satnav. Newly built estate still under construction so hard to find but with a helpful answer to my phone call Sherbet guided me to park and to her door. Lovely small new house.

Yes, she is a large lady and gave a large welcome and we got down to things fast as soon as I was undressed. Mister Happy responded well. He loves being enveloped into the mountains of flesh. Her breasts were a little floppy and not whoppers but big enough. Her belly folded down like a Michelin advert and my fingers were soon lost in her moist nether regions. She sucks nicely and kisses nicely and tastes good on her upper and lower lips. Her bum cheeks are vast. It was actually quite hard to gain entry through the slippery slopes but the deed was soon done with her expert handy help. I can only repeat that I loved being enveloped into the mountains of flesh and am grateful for her willing and affectionate response to my needs, even if that sounds fluffy.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:15:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline macman26

So i am guessing you BB her and cum inside???

One to avoid for the rest of us and any 3rd party that has feedback from people that have seen her, but pleased you had fun!

Offline DrConners

So i am guessing you BB her and cum inside???

One to avoid for the rest of us and any 3rd party that has feedback from people that have seen her, but pleased you had fun!

That's his MO mac - I think we can both agree this is one WG we won't have to worry about any sword crossing with.

If you take a look at some of HP's reviews he's porked some real monsters BB  :scare: but he always comes back to UKP & posts a review so I'm not judgemental as he's honest about it I guess  :unknown:

Kamu once replied to one of my posts not to encourage him - HP doesn't need any encouragement - just maybe a reassessment of his spectacle perscription  :D

Thanks for the review HP - regardless of my comments !

James999

Thank you macman26 and DrConners for your kind remarks.

Offline Derrick101

Thanks for expanding our knowledge HP. I trust you will continue to do so for many years to come.

Ignore James the giant leech.... Everyone else does.

( With sincere apologies to the estate of Roald Dahl )

Offline macman26

Thank you macman26 and DrConners for your kind remarks.

No problem mate - hope you have the snip as a lot of BBW have issues with hormonal contraceptives....

Health and Fitness

So Horizontal pleasures barebacks prostitutes? That's absolutely revolting, I will be checking all of his reviews and avoiding every prostitute he has seen.

I'm surprised his cock hasn't fallen off with all these skanks he is bare backing.

Offline Derrick101

So Horizontal pleasures barebacks prostitutes? That's absolutely revolting, I will be checking all of his reviews and avoiding every prostitute he has seen.

I'm surprised his cock hasn't fallen off with all these skanks he is bare backing.

As the vast majority actually advertise bareback I would hope you avoid them anyway !

Health and Fitness

As the vast majority actually advertise bareback I would hope you avoid them anyway !

Well yes obviously I do but I just find it disgusting how open he is about his bareback exploits.

Offline Jamboney

Well yes obviously I do but I just find it disgusting how open he is about his bareback exploits.

HP’s exploits aren’t exactly a new thing on here. If you don’t like it just ignore it?

Offline DrConners

Are you trying to get yourself banned H&F ? All of your recent posts are pretty vile  :thumbsdown:

I find it funny how she states in her FAQ that swallow and CIM are unhealthy so refuses to do it yet she's a prostitute calling herself dirty young asian  :dash: :dash:

I saw this profile the other day. I'm not too far from Ringwood and I may have considered a TOFTT if it weren't for her delusional pricing which evidently put me off.

Better than getting ripped off by skanks:vomit:

Looks like the typical Romanian skank to me. Never mind what they don't do (plenty of that) I'd be more concerned about getting value for money.

This WG's English - but no you hate them all don't you ?

Typical prostitute jumping in to try and dispute the OP's negative. Just face facts, you provided a poor service and because of that the customer was not satisfied.

Cheer up - it might actually happen  :hi:

Health and Fitness

Are you trying to get yourself banned H&F ? All of your recent posts are pretty vile  :thumbsdown:

This WG's English - but no you hate them all don't you ?

Cheer up - it might actually happen  :hi:

I am going to stop with the negative comments DrConners, please read the PM I sent you.

Offline DrConners

Negative comments are fine - provided they are honest & justified surely  :hi:

Vile misogynistic comments are not in my opinion  :thumbsdown:

I'm not UKP police - post what you want within the rules - don't be surprised if you get called on them though.

I don't read PM's from unscrupulous individuals - keep it above board.

Sorry your review has been derailed HP  :hi:

Health and Fitness

Negative comments are fine - provided they are honest & justified surely  :hi:

Vile misogynistic comments are not in my opinion  :thumbsdown:

I'm not UKP police - post what you want within the rules - don't be surprised if you get called on them though.

I don't read PM's from unscrupulous individuals - keep it above board.

Sorry your review has been derailed HP  :hi:

Unbelievable! I tried being civil and polite and even apologising to you! You'd have seen this had you actually bothered to read the PM I sent you.

Calling me "unscruplous individual" just because my opinions are different from yours is hardly a valid point to make.

I haven't derailed this thread either which I assume you think I'm responsible for doing so. In the site rules it states that although bareback is allowed others members have the right to express disaproval or distaste, which I do by the way. No rule breaking there DrConnors.

You claim your not "UKP Police" yet you do come across abit like that though, telling people what to say/do on a forum and calling out and berating other members because their opinion differs from yours, you have done this to me several times now.

Anyway it's clear you don't like me so the best thing for us to do is just ignore and stay out of each others way as I just cannot see us ever getting on with each other.

A shame it's had to come to this but then again, not everyone will always find common ground or get along.

I would have sent this via PM but seeing as you don't read them from "unscrupulous individuals" I've posted it here where you are willing to see it.

There's no getting through to some people.  :dash:

I'm done.

James999

Vile misogynistic comments are not in my opinion 

A Munter is a Munter, it has nothing to do with being misogynistic, a guy could love girls, but still know a munter when he sees one  :vomit:

A Munter is a Munter, it has nothing to do with being misogynistic, a guy could love girls, but still know a munter when he sees one
As you have never written a review why should your opinion be important? You cannot take away the pleasure I had meeting Sherbet by calling her names. But you do dilute the fun I have here on UKP. Please stop and share some reviews.

Or maybe I should accept the name munter-shunter and wear it with pride? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and other parts of the anatomy also.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:20:03 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

James999

Offline Derrick101

James the giant leach has likely never had the pleasure of any woman HP. He's only jealous of your exploits and all the others he can only be negative about. Rock on HP, enjoy yourself!

Offline Zimbaman

Anyway it's clear you don't like me

Are you sure you haven’t been here before RX? I mean Health and Fitness  :sarcastic:

You do like RX cars though don’t you  :D

James999

Are you sure you haven’t been here before RX? I mean Health and Fitness  :sarcastic:

Previously noticed..............

Have you been registered here before under a different nic, it's just that you've been hr less than a month (under this nic) and that's a very short time for someone to start "laying down the law" 

James999

Ignore James

Perhaps follow your own advice, you were outed as a prick when you first joined, you've changed your nic but you're still a prick !

Why are you getting upset, and no I haven't seen her, but I have the benefit of eyesight and can see her pictures, no way is she early 40's she's a lot older, anyone can see that, why are you making excuses for her, are you trying to pimp her out or something?

Is she your Mum / Nan ?

He's a troll james, have a look at his posts he has a history of this.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:53:55 pm by James999 »

Offline Derrick101

Perhaps follow your own advice, you were outed as a prick when you first joined, you've changed your nic but you're still a prick !

I think I've proved I'm not a troll(whatever that is) since my initial misguided posts.
If I'm a prick James, yes I've got one, unlike you who seems not to have !

James999

my initial misguided posts.

And now your pathetic post reports, I doubt you will get to your first anniversary on here the way you're carrying on, your card is well and truly marked  :hi:

Health and Fitness

I'm not "Rx" (whoever that is supposed to be) or any other previous member of this forum. I only recently discovered it and I am finding it a very useful source of information for punting opportunities.

Offline DrConners

The handle of a previously banned idiot - Why not use the search bar ? RX8 ?  :unknown:

Your avatar picture is appropriate given your UKP nickname!!  :sarcastic:

Offline BBWLuvva