Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia GFE now as Julia Jacobs  (Read 1089 times)

1 review(s) for Julia Jacobs GFE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Online a4s4f4

External Link/Members Only

11th January 2018

A review which I never ever ever ever ever ever thought I would be writing.

Hadn't seen her for a while and really wanted to text Kirsty (i will call her that as thats the name she used when i first met her in 2012) and we agreed a date and time for the following week. She even told me where she was gonna be staying. I should also say this was quite normal as always trying to make our schedules match which has always been difficult.

Anyhow on the day of the booking text to make sure we were still on, no reply didnt think anything of it headed towards the location for good time, still nothing from Kirstie at this point sent another message asking again and that I'm on my way in to the area, 2 minutes later i see that she's now blocked my number.... urm wtf.

To say i was shocked would be an understaatement

I have seen this girl on so many occasions i have genuinely lost count from her time at Maxes to SB etc to being on AW. Always vanilla nothing crazy but i knew seeing her would always leave a smile on my face as i leave.... a safe bet.

Time was completly wasted as i was going into London earlier just to see her..... oh well shame really. Oh well.