Author Topic: House of divine places  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

Haven't been house of divine in years, ever since went to their place in maida vale, which was a joke with the single shower.

Tempted to go back, but was wondering if anyone could please tell me how many bedrooms and showers they have at each location? and how many are ensuite?

Offline SirCharles

Pimlico is a top location/flat...rest is crap

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Never been to victoria, but both West Kensignton and Pimlico are very good flats, i didnt do a building survey so cant give you a breakdown of bathrooms, either stand alone or ensuite, i was there to punt not plumb.

Offline MrIncredible

West Ken was OK, I was in a room with En-Suite, and there is a full bathroom as I was placed in there whilst they moved another Punter in and I was leaving. As they had 3 girls I assume there was another couple of rooms, as would be waste to not be at full capacity.

Issue is the very steep steps down to the flat.

Offline Notpastit

Victoria flat is also a basement, steep steps a bit dodgy on exit if you're getting on a bit/somewhat jelly legged like me after a sess!

No ensuites as I recall in either of rooms/1 bathroom in corridor, have experienced the usual "Rix Farce" scenario of being hidden in there while others departed couple of times

Went to Pimlico 3+ yrs ago, was entertained by the lovely Chloe,  not sure if they're still in same flat, that had an ensuite and room was a reas. size with mirrors etc but they may have moved since then

W Ken can't comment as not been there, agree abt Maida Vale, bit of a tip compared to other locations, saw Honey there a few times, think the shower was an over bath job, shared it with her a couple of times I recall.

The Sth Ken place was the best but pres the neighbours got the hump or something?

Offline notcalledchris

The flats are all fine.   Funny thing to worry about.   I'd be more concerned about the quality of the whores

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks guys...i'll sitck to pimlico then

The flats are all fine.   Funny thing to worry about.   I'd be more concerned about the quality of the whores

Problem is time. When I used to go HOD (and I understand still is), it was back to back bookings (only once was there no one before or after me), so timekeeping was very strict. I like to have a shower before the action and am fine with the time I take in the shower to come out of my booked time, but i'm not fine with time wasted waiting around for the shower to become available.

Also with lack of bathrooms and if it's busy then it means the WG is more likely to skip a rinse.

Offline magnetico

I think that the Pimlico one has 3 bedrooms,  1 lounge, 1 ensuite, 1 bathroom.

Offline Korasone

I think that the Pimlico one has 3 bedrooms,  1 lounge, 1 ensuite, 1 bathroom.
Pimlico is 2 bedroom apartment