Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica (Bayswater)  (Read 1551 times)

Offline JAYZ

Link:   External Link/Members Only

Date of visit: February 20th 11.30-13.00hrs £200

Logistics: I communicated by email and replies were fairly prompt and anyway I always book at least a week in advance.

Location: London Bayswater, a few minutes from the two tube stations.

Looks: She has a stated age of 28, which seems about right. Jessica is Italian but has resided in the UK for three years. She speaks excellent English with her very sexy Italian accent. The description on the website is accurate. Jessica is beautiful and engaging, offering I'd say excellent French kissing which was worth the visit in itself.Her clothing was removed slowly as I had her for 90 minutes. She wore a dress, stockings and sexy Victoria Secret underwear as I requested. She provided good OWO and I entered her in the spooning position I believe its called. From the noises Jessica made I believed she valued our time together also. Having spent a lot of time working with young Italian women I was gasping to have sex with a beautiful Italian lady, of which Jessica definitely is. Jessica was from the start caressing me and being complimentary about my attention to her and English gentlemen are her favourites.

I would definitely recommend her, even though I want her for myself.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:25:07 am by JAYZ »

Offline BillGoldberg

How does Jessica's lovemaking compare to you're wife Beyoncé's, JayZ?

Better? Worse? Or just different?

Thanks  :hi:

Offline Prince

Ive had his wife and she aint too bad but her singing puts me off.
 :D

:hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

Date of visit...
Good reviews, JAYZ :thumbsup:   One suggestion is to omit the date and time from future posts to protect your privacy from the agency/WG.

Note for other members, we are not related.