Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye21 - Castle Donnington  (Read 2656 times)

31 review(s) for faye21 (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

blondeboris

External Link/Members Only

Prepared to call this the best punt I've had.

Very easy to arrange by text, £50 for 15 and worth it. Comfy, warm flat, easy to park nearby.

Faye is an absolute delight. Sexy as hell but really friendly and chatty and great to be around. Made for a great atmosphere.

Began with a little kiss sat on the bed before she stood up to unveil luscious enhanced breasts. Very good OW followed before she lay down and beckoned me to do down on her which was fabulous. Could have stayed down for a lot longer but she told me to fuck her.

Fantastic visit with a gorgeous woman.

Offline HailWood

Mirrors my experience with Faye over a year ago. Good to see that she’s maintaining her high standards.

Offline NervousJ

First class is our Faye.

The only one I always return too, anyone who is faf and also makes you chuckle is   :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:41:33 pm by NervousJ »

streetfighter1975

Always liked the look of her pics. Ok i mean boobs!!

Offline j122

Just a shame that she's only OW otherwise I'd of been there by now

Offline badsin

Covered oral isn't an issue with Fay, brilliant blow job, even if you were in a wet suit..... :hi:

streetfighter1975

Covered oral isn't an issue with Fay, brilliant blow job, even if you were in a wet suit..... :hi:

Even better if you don't even realise they have put the condom on with their mouth. Tolly in leicester surprised me...

Offline Lincs.man1

Faye is faf, not the youngest but absolutely fantastic service with a great attitude to her work...!

Offline Leicspunt

Agreed. A proper MILF and if anyone is after a reliable regular you could do a lot worse. If only she did OWO, she would be hard to beat

Offline NervousJ

I didn’t think she could get any fitter until I saw her in her secretary outfit.

Good god above ! :crazy:

Offline MrMan1973

Natural or bolt ons?

I think I know the answer but well, you know...  :cool: