Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxAlissa34ddxxx  (Read 3442 times)

Offline MrBamboo

Hi Everyone,
Has anybody got any info on Alissa, she did have an "Alert" on her AW profile but that has now been removed,
no gallery though.  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline ampersand

She looks great. Another for the Birmingham hotlist. Wish I was there more often.

Offline Talbear

Used her before under a different alias...

She was quite good actually, looks much better in the flesh and an excellent shag..!!!

She was a really friendly girl and a great punt...... But she's on her 3rd (ish) alias now..... So there's bound to be a reason for this...

dilettante

I've got her in my sights for my next punt on 5th Nov - emailed her today and read but no reply, though it does say to call her.  Offers anal, CIM and swallow, can't think of anyone else in the area except Juicey-Lucy who does that; looks like a ring on her finger, too.

Offline Talbear

She's a bit unreliable and a last minute type of girl to be honest.... You'll have more joy texting her on the day...!

Offline MrBamboo

You will beat me to it as I am away next week, hope it goes well if get there D !!

anbceo

I've seen her a few times, the last time she was hammered, completely drunk and told me if I gave her £200 she'd do anything bb, so obviously I made my excuses and left. Just wanted to put that out there.

Offline MrBamboo

That's the end of that then !!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Talbear

Offline fenderswoop

I saw her about 3 years ago. Can't remember what name it was she was going by back then (It might have been lucy). She was a decent punt, did everything on her likes list including anal. However she did seem disorganised and back then she advertised as being based in a "luxury city centre apartment" which turned out to be a pretty rubbishy place on the edge of Sutton Coldfield.

dilettante

FR out today - External Link/Members Only

...she gave out a little moan (a nice moan)
Guess that must have been a 'hormone' then? ;-)

Hyborean

The fact that she has changed profiles and names and may have done BB make her an absolute no for me.
Added to blacklist.

dilettante

She's got a new profile now - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Definitely not seeing her now, she said she was a beautician not a nursing student.  Didn't like her voice on the phone to be honest

Offline saf1976

I've not seen this girl but have been tempted.

I did note that on her old profile that she would never update it so it would end up several pages back. When I did an 'available today' search her profile would always be the last one as she didn't update it.

Maybe she changes profile as she doesn't get as much interest due to the previous profile being further down the list?

Sounds a bit unreliable in terms of contact though and Brum is a bit of a trip for me.