Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LATINA DANY SEXY - Hatfield  (Read 978 times)

1 review(s) for GORGEOUS BRUNETTEXX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in middish January, paid 40 for ¼ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; called and agreed for a short while later.  Text with postcode arrived quickly after call.  Got to the locations 5 mins before time called and given flat number and to come on up.

Location – Modern block of flats near budget supermarket, with buzzer controlled gates and door before gaining entry to correct stairwell.  The flat itself was clean and tidy.  Supermarket car park is free for one hour, but must get a ticket and display.

Dany – No idea if it was the woman in the photos; the photos could be of any body; she’s 5ft 4 – 5ft 6 tall, shoulder length fair (bleached blonde ??) hair, probably a size 8 – 10, small perky tits, facially okay (IMO).  Agewise hard to say, she could pass for anyway between mid-20s to mid-30s, but I think most likely early 30s, so claimed age of 22 is pushing it a bit for me.

The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  Dany was wearing a black basque and the ever ubiquitous killer heels.

Lead into room, hug & peck on cheek as greeting.  Confirmed meet duration, where it became apparent Dany’s English is pretty much non-existent (given the female I spoke with to arrange meeting was pretty fluent, though heavily accented, there’s clearly a “maid” in the background sorting things out), and settled paperwork.  I stripped off whilst Dany went and stashed it.

On her return Dany stripped off and started some hip gyrating into me before indicating I should get on the bed.  She then reached for a johnny and applied to my still limp dick.  Brief OW that was okay and got me hard then sex in mish and doggy.  For some reason couldn’t cum (small organ/big cathedral, I don’t know), but was apparently out of time and she wouldn’t even toss me off.

Got dressed and left.

Would I go back ?  No.

Post-review write up note - The photos now showing for this lass are not the ones when I went to see her.

MrXYZ987

An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is GORGEOUS BRUNETTEXX:  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:44:31 am by MrXYZ987 »