Author Topic: Today?? Mmf with Lilly?? Gfe .. big cock fantasy  (Read 1403 times)

Offline BeastWilkinson

As soon as possible today, what it says in the title ... my fantasy is more watching than taking part, I’ll join in a little, but I really wanna see Lilly from gfe getting fucked off a massive cock.. .. any takers??? The bigger the better. Can’t pay all but  I’ll even chip in money wise for you.   Thank you

Offline BeastWilkinson

Pvt mess if interested, as soon as possible thank you

Offline shaft10

As soon as possible today, what it says in the title ... my fantasy is more watching than taking part, I’ll join in a little, but I really wanna see Lilly from gfe getting fucked off a massive cock.. .. any takers??? The bigger the better. Can’t pay all but  I’ll even chip in money wise for you.   Thank you

Try Goldwing, he's a massive cock  :sarcastic:

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest



Offline Mehdi91


Offline kingsman2017

Hey Beast, I would be up for a MMF, I am essentially free next 2 weeks to arrange something as soon as you would like.


I have had straight MMFs with couple fellas on here and always up for it. Message me if you're interested.

Offline hanhig

I’m game for something over the next week or so kingsman, send me a pm with whom you havve in mind and we can sort something out!

Harry

Offline ally24

I don’t care which one of you guys gets the gig, but I’m expecting a fucking good review  :yahoo: