Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Li - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2246 times)

26 review(s) for Suzi Li (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wbman

Thought I better start doing some reviews, seeing as I always log onto here and look before punting.

Location - Discreet, easy parking.

Comms - OK

Looks- Pretty thai bird , nice ass, pert silicone tits

Service - Only light F/Kissing, I prefer DFK. Blowjob ok but not a great technique for me , mainly used mouth, no jerking off at same time or fondling the balls but everyone likes different things. Mish, doggy and then shot my load in her mouth so all good there. She's got a good personality and easy to talk to

Offline Chorley

She looks hot and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted.
However, her rates are too high IMHO, so I won't be bothering.  :)

Offline smiths

Thought I better start doing some reviews, seeing as I always log onto here and look before punting.

Location - Discreet, easy parking.

Comms - OK

Looks- Pretty thai bird , nice ass, pert silicone tits

Service - Only light F/Kissing, I prefer DFK. Blowjob ok but not a great technique for me , mainly used mouth, no jerking off at same time or fondling the balls but everyone likes different things. Mish, doggy and then shot my load in her mouth so all good there. She's got a good personality and easy to talk to

She is mid-30s now, I see she states 29 on the age part but in her profile text states mid-20s, no way. A pattern with her is some punters from reviews get good kissing but some don't, I have when I have punted with her as have a couple of punters I know but SamLP didn't as his review makes clear. Not seen her for a long time.

Offline eyeseebee

She is mid-30s now, I see she states 29 on the age part but in her profile text states mid-20s, no way. A pattern with her is some punters from reviews get good kissing but some don't, I have when I have punted with her as have a couple of punters I know but SamLP didn't as his review makes clear. Not seen her for a long time.
Used to see her about 10 years ago in Milton Keynes. Would be great one week, then bang average the next. Told me then she had kids at school, so they must be teenagers now. I reckon she's knocking on for 40 now.