Author Topic: Ebony Princess offering Anal  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Blue1878

After indulging in some alone time web surfing I have a real urge to find a black girl based in the NW who provides anal. I have some and limited experience of both but really fancy it any recommendations greatly appreciated preferably Liverpool but wil travel

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Try this one, fit as fuck, looks about mid 30`s rather than her real age of 49
About a 10 - 15 walk from Whitworth Art Gallery in Manchester in a very quiet area.

Regarding anal - this is from her profile

Do I enjoy anal?   A. OH YES...I absolutely adore anal...(which is an additional £30.00)...I suppose its not for everyone but I really do enjoy it and will definately participate with you whether its a first time experience or not...but its also optional. As I get requests asking about this please note that if your anatomy is 'extremely large' I will NOT participate in 'A Levels' due to the fact that it would be an obviously impossible task and my physical health and well-being is very important to me in every aspect...that is why I have also included 'A Levels...(at discretion)...in my What I enjoys list.

Offline chrishornx

Try this one, fit as fuck, looks about mid 30`s rather than her real age of 49
About a 10 - 15 walk from Whitworth Art Gallery in Manchester in a very quiet area.

Regarding anal - this is from her profile

Do I enjoy anal?   A. OH YES...I absolutely adore anal...(which is an additional £30.00)...I suppose its not for everyone but I really do enjoy it and will definately participate with you whether its a first time experience or not...but its also optional. As I get requests asking about this please note that if your anatomy is 'extremely large' I will NOT participate in 'A Levels' due to the fact that it would be an obviously impossible task and my physical health and well-being is very important to me in every aspect...that is why I have also included 'A Levels...(at discretion)...in my What I enjoys list.

which one?


Offline Clitheroelad

Try this one, fit as fuck, looks about mid 30`s rather than her real age of 49
About a 10 - 15 walk from Whitworth Art Gallery in Manchester in a very quiet area.

Regarding anal - this is from her profile

Do I enjoy anal?   A. OH YES...I absolutely adore anal...(which is an additional £30.00)...I suppose its not for everyone but I really do enjoy it and will definately participate with you whether its a first time experience or not...but its also optional. As I get requests asking about this please note that if your anatomy is 'extremely large' I will NOT participate in 'A Levels' due to the fact that it would be an obviously impossible task and my physical health and well-being is very important to me in every aspect...that is why I have also included 'A Levels...(at discretion)...in my What I enjoys list.

She adores it SOOOOO much she charges an extra £30.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:22:22 am by Clitheroelad »

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I met this one about a year ago, you would have to ask her about anal, either way, she`s well fit.
I asked about CIM, no problem she said

External Link/Members Only