Author Topic: ATM anyone?  (Read 1368 times)

Offline xxlmuscles

Ass To Mouth (ATM)
I've seen it in the movies, and my perverse thoughts are to give it a try.
Anyone know of a WG who provides this service? Covered obviously

Offline iksar707

I initially thought that you wanted to find a cash machine
😏

Offline threechilliman

Ass To Mouth (ATM)
I've seen it in the movies, and my perverse thoughts are to give it a try.
Anyone know of a WG who provides this service? Covered obviously

Naughty Aimy. See my review.


Offline xxlmuscles

She certainly seems to fit the bill. Sounds like one hell of a shag :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline threechilliman

She certainly seems to fit the bill. Sounds like one hell of a shag :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

She is. Ask for her filthiest PSE.....

Offline xxlmuscles

Emma Stone Chester;
/www.adultwork.com/2348511 or External Link/Members Only

Mentions ATM on her profile. Anyone had experience of this with her?


74 review(s) found for emma_stone_X linked to in above post (56 positive, 5 neutral, 11 negative)