Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DiamondDolly - London  (Read 1834 times)

3 review(s) for DiamondDolly (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NeutronStar04

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Called her to setup a 30min incall for £100. Initially she didn't answer, but I called a bit later and was able to set up the appointment. We agreed on the meet without any more problems.

Looks: The pictures on AW are accurate; she seemed a bit shorter than I had anticipated. But she is curvy, has a pretty face and a gorgeous smile too. She greeted me with hot looking black lingerie.

Services: I'm quite a vanilla punter, but she was completely OK with all of my requests. Started with a DFK, and I asked for a facesitting session. She obliged and I let myself get suffocated by her gracious curves. Eventually I asked for her to ride on top, and I finished off with some doggy. She was quite vocal and communicated throughout, and got quite noisy at times too which turned me on.

It was a great punt and she was extremely pleasant to be with. I will definitely consider returning in the future.

Offline Sinz

Londonswimmer

Had an amazing time there's a reason she's still around and price is perfect for what she offers.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Had an amazing time there's a reason she's still around and price is perfect for what she offers.  :thumbsup:

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

Best if you leave a review of your experience.