Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: River11 - Bournemouth  (Read 2589 times)

18 review(s) for InnocentAngel23 (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aronteo

Hi chaps, first review. Just a short introduction first: I am a (very) seasoned punter - been punting for a long time in Southampton, the South East and London. I know you are not here to hear about me, but some info might be helpful to put this review (and future ones) into context (after all this is a subjective exercise). For me a pretty face is very important, and I don't like big bottoms or large hips - I am also quite OCD when it comes to cleanness.

Now, onto the review.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: excellent communication both via e-mail and phone; messages promptly answered.

Location: Incall in a hotels' filled area of Bournemouth (she does this part-time, and in calls are in hotels only). The hotel's parking lot was full, so I had to park off street - there are plenty of parking spaces available but remember to bring coins with you: no free parking, and the bloody machines do not accept cards. That means that I had to  pay for the parking with my phone; It took me a while, but luckily I arrived early.
I am actually quite nervous when I visit hotels, but River gave me some specific logistic indications re how to avoid the Reception (nice touch).

Venue: not a 5* Hotel, but a decent and clean enough room.

Looks: She has a very pretty face (kind of reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence in a way, if you need a celebrity frame of reference). She is blond, with longish curls, very petite, slim, tight bum and with nice legs. She also looks very young - early 20s seems to be the accurate age, as per profile.
Now, to the downside: unfortunately she is very scarce in the boobs department (I don't want to be rude, but as flat as a surfboard)
Very nice meaty  and kissable lips though.

Attitude: she has a fantastic attitude, and that is actually a breath of fresh air these days; very responsive, great kisser, and very involved.

Services: all as per her profile, and delivered with great enthusiasm. She offered me something to drink, and very quickly got undressed - in a blink of an eye, she started undressing me (again, nice to see some initiative, as these days I always have to undress myself....., and I find that bloody annoying honestly ....... :thumbsdown:). She slipped her hand into my trousers, grabbed my cock and started stroking it - after some (nice) oral, condom on and game on. Again, she was really responsive, very active and seemed to enjoy herself.
She doesn't do CIM, but does OWO, and she is  happy to take facials.

Overall Assessment: All in all, a positive - but...., would I come back? Most probably not. Why not? Because I like boobs...... ;)

PS I will post a few reviews in the next days spacing them out: I have been basically a leech on here  :rolleyes:, and it is time to give back to the community. Unfortunately, Southampton and surrounding areas are in a sorry state (yes, there’s Hayley, but it would be nice to have a bit of variety honestly).

Offline aronteo

In retrospect, I'd admit that perhaps a neutral ranking was more appropriate. Nevertheless, this was a tricky one to write, since if it wasn't for the boobs (or lack of...) issue, this would have been a great punt...(and I would have come back for sure).

I guess the message here is that if folks like pretty petite girls and are not bothered by small breasts (I know a few who are not), go for it, you 'll have a great time.

If you like boobs, skip and look elsewhere.

Hope this helps.  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Hi chaps, first review. Just a short introduction first: I am a (very) seasoned punter - been punting for a long time in Southampton, the South East and London. I know you are not here to hear about me, but some info might be helpful to put this review (and future ones) into context (after all this is a subjective exercise).

Welcome to UKP aronteo  :hi: I didn't have a problem with your review but when a first time poster starts on UKP with a review it sometimes raises concerns among other members - perhaps why Sweettunes gave you a thumbs down lol! If the above is true it surprises me you only found UKP recently or just deceided to become a member - I found this site after about 6 months of doing this 'hobby' & immediately after my second shit punt  :unknown:

In retrospect, I'd admit that perhaps a neutral ranking was more appropriate. Nevertheless, this was a tricky one to write, since if it wasn't for the boobs (or lack of...) issue, this would have been a great punt...(and I would have come back for sure).

I guess the message here is that if folks like pretty petite girls and are not bothered by small breasts (I know a few who are not), go for it, you 'll have a great time.

If you like boobs, skip and look elsewhere.

Your punt, your review - your rating. Personally I don't have a problem with A or B cup boobs provided their nips are responsive & their enthusiastic  ;) I saw River11's profile a while ago, all her FB is good & from AW members I've crossed swords with before but the crap 'stock' picture she has on her profile & no others - not even a private gallery meant I never bothered to try to make a booking. On the strength of your review I'll put her back on my H/L.

Look forward to your next review - just be honest I think is the only advice I can give - Cheers  :hi:

Offline aronteo

Thank you DrConners - well, I have been using the website for a long time (from the time it used to be called %%% I believe); and, to be honest, I even forgot that I was already a member......

As for River, nipples are indeed very responsive, but beware that she is really, really flat........(any other questions, I am here).

I do appreciate the skepticism towards new members and understand Sweettunes. As I mentioned, I have been using the site for a long time and found it very useful - so, now it is my time to give something back...... :hi:

Offline DrConners

Acknowledged - she's boob-less !  :D  Her availability is limited too - Nevertheless

Thanks for your honesty   :hi:

Health and Fitness

PS I will post a few reviews in the next days spacing them out: I have been basically a leech on here  :rolleyes:, and it is time to give back to the community.

That's all fine and well and thank you for doing so however I would advise using caution when posting a review (especially if its a negative) or if your opinion on certain subjects on the site differ from that of one particular member here as chances are you'll be called out, berated and brushed off as being an irritation.

He seems to log into the site almost everyday trawling through reviews and posts looking for the excuse to do this very thing.

Makes me question whether a person like this has an actual work and social life as this is quite sad behaviour. Can't be a very busy person if he has the time to do this most of the day.

Offline madmania

That's all fine and well and thank you for doing so however I would advise using caution when posting a review (especially if its a negative) or if your opinion on certain subjects on the site differ from that of one particular member here as chances are you'll be called out, berated and brushed off as being an irritation.

He seems to log into the site almost everyday trawling through reviews and posts looking for the excuse to do this very thing.

Makes me question whether a person like this has an actual work and social life as this is quite sad behaviour. Can't be a very busy person if he has the time to do this most of the day.

Wew  :bomb:

I like you H&F but try your best not to outright attack other members. It's against the rules and I would genuinely hate to see you banned - far too many contributors end up that way and there aren't enough newbies to fill the gaps! I know you have a problem with DrC but you'd do well to keep things civil mate :)

vw

do you have examples ?   :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

I like you H&F ...

I don't particularly... Nothing strongly against him but the more I see of his posts the more I'm reminded of shite, and this 'strong warning' to members is not exactly a "and here's the UKP wiki guide to help you" ... more like a slagging off of existing members. In the few months he's been here, the less I'm wondering whether to ever bother reading his posts.

vw

I don't particularly... Nothing strongly against him but the more I see of his posts the more I'm reminded of shite, and this 'strong warning' to members is not exactly a "and here's the UKP wiki guide to help you" ... more like a slagging off of existing members. In the few months he's been here, the less I'm wondering whether to ever bother reading his posts.

I suspect this may still affect him.

I had a traumatising experience with a prostitute a few years back, I won't go into the details because its a painful memory that I'd prefer stayed buried and the girl has long since cleared off but it almost ruined my life and since then I had come to distrust and dislike the behaviour of many prostitutes.

I guess they may not all be malicious and it probably wasn't fair of me to generalise earlier about them all. I've only recently started punting again as my experience put me off for quite some time and I'm still wary of them.

I suppose I do come across as abit "anti prostitute" but its primarily based upon my past experience. The circumstances surrounding my desire to resume punting is pretty much based on that old saying "once a punter, always a punter", guess it was only a matter of time before I decided to put my cock into whores again. At least this time around I hope to avoid as little unpleasantnesses as possible.

Offline Marmalade

I just had a quick thru his last 30 posts -- not a single positive contribution. Maybe he's just got a grumbly stomach. Nothing wrong with being critical. But personally I'd maybe like to see the occasional positivity about something or other.  :hi:

Offline DrConners

:dash: Excuse me ? Although your quoting aronteo the OP, this reads very much like a sly dig at me ? If I'm wrong I apologise for being overly sensitive (I'm not) if I'm right your a spineless bimbo H&F. What precisely are you trying to say ?

In case you have forgotton what this forum is for - it's an open discussion on how WG's perform services & for us and as punters, to exchange information & reviews on them - yeah ?  :unknown: I neither like you or dislike you - your just words on a screen to me.

A stupid post like the one above reeks of desperately seeking validation to me - why do you care what members here think about you ? Way to go derailing this review BTW!

Was it this :
It is - to a degree. Re-read his original post - he's offering to take one for the team if we have any suggestions for WG's we haven't got round to seeing/banging -  within his criteria.

Lets try to keep the thread on tracks yeah ?  :unknown:

OK that's fine but I was thinking that Southampton might not be the best place to do a TOFTT booking. I saw a few providers there before Christmas last year and was not impressed, I'm certainly in no hurry to return.

Of course at the end of the day it's up to the OP and I'll respect his decision regardless of his chosen provider.

I seem to get the impression that you don't like me very much DrConners?

From my limited time on UKP I've seen some extremely 'robust' exchanges between members - the above hardly qualifies - you might want to take stock of your mental fragility if you intend to continue to contribute here.

There you go - you got the attention you were so desperately seeking - put your dummy back in your gob & lets just crack on with trying to make UKP an honest & useful tool to help out fellow punters.

If I'm wrong & you meant another member - sorry old boy. Oh & as for my daily schedule ? Not that it's any of your business - I work a shift pattern  :dash:

Why not have a pop at Marmalade or VW instead - I'd love to see how that pans out  :sarcastic:

Offline DrConners

I know you have a problem with DrC but you'd do well to keep things civil mate :)

I'm glad it wasn't just me that got that impression Mania  :unknown:

I think it's best we try to leave this as a review & crack on - not telling, just saying  :rolleyes:

Health and Fitness

I suspect this may still affect him.

If you went through what happened to me you would likely feel the same way.